Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.3.4

[DE]Megan

14 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Hunter Mods are a nice addition for pets, but they still cannot compete to sentinels in terms of AI, Survivability (unless you equip Inaros or other high eHP frames), and RNG based buffs. Can Universal Vacuum be actually universal and consistant? 3 meters is so little, especially given the pickup range from the player is about 1 meter.

I don't understand why they don't seem to realise that if you have to choose based on vacuum, vacuum will always win.

If you don't have to choose based on vacuum, you can actually work on making the other precepts GOOD. It's not just a matter of having utility, it's a matter of having more options. You can't do stuff like make dethcube good or improve kavats and kubrows if players still have to choose whether or not to take vacuum.

And yeah, the innate vacuum is really small. 3m, I think. It's simply not good enough. Compromises do not work.

14 minutes ago, Inkogni said:

thanks for the refunded standing
but i till feel somewhat empty when looking at the rewards for this event. hunter mod set is ok to have and nice to own if you use pets allot but they still fall behind ALLOT compared to sentinels in nearly everything (  --Q--Voltage mentioned above )

3 meter vacuum is a bit too little ESPECIALLY on POE where we got battlefields that are as wide as some entire maps  in regular missions.

Also if Void Fissures can be vacuumed, then Eidolon Shards and drops from said-enemies should be Vacuumable too >_> We're looking for barely-illuminating Black'ish orbs that are either hovering, or clung to the floor at NIGHT TIME.... Having them get vacuumed would be great, cause many times I miss Exceptional drops cause I can't find where they are, if they maybe didn't spawn under the floor.

So what I've taken from this event and PoE in general is that I should not bother with new content or updates until it's been out a few weeks at least because contrary to the Infamous Hema excuse used a while back. There's no objection to wasting a player's investment and time what-so-ever.

17 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Hunter Mods are a nice addition for pets, but they still cannot compete to sentinels in terms of AI, Survivability (unless you equip Inaros or other high eHP frames), and RNG based buffs. Can Universal Vacuum be actually universal and consistant? 3 meters is so little, especially given the pickup range from the player is about 1 meter.

I wouldn't write them off so fast: one of them is literally a better rage, the lifesteal one heals *you* when the companion does damage, one that forces slash procs on crits (even on elemental weapons) and another that sends your companion to focus enemies you have slash procced.

The set bonus is just a nice thing on top of those mods.

I was at 15 500 / 22 000, running a bounty during the hotfix that should have brought me to 17 500 / 22 000.

Adding in the 5 000 from reaching rank 1, I was supposed to have 22 500 total standing.

So I should have reached rank 3 (total 6 000) with 16 500 left in the bank. I'm sitting at rank 2 with 0 standing left. Net loss: 19 500, if I'm not mistaken.

Edit: Fixing my maths. The 6 000 for rank 3 was the total, not the standing from 2 to 3.

Archived