Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.3.4

[DE]Megan

Still no fix for:

• DSeeNakak0600Konzu shows same one after the event boss kill. (Was Fixed, for some reason didn't notice it in change log at first)
  • Hacked drones can't go through the Gara's wall any more. They used to be able to do that.
  • Sometimes when grineer troops come down with bombardment, the "bullet" thing remains
  • Some of bounties have enemy spawns drastically lowered:
    • like the one where you have to kill for assassination target, I failed it because grineer didn't spawn, killed 7 in base and searched for rest. While searcing I was raided by hordes of infested, I think at some point I had 15 of those infested spawn pods and I was trying to get rid of them to hope the grineer would come, but they didn't.
    • Also noticed it for the "exterminate" part of bounty where it shows location of grineer. only to find 2 guys there... So to get 25, it takes a while to search for them. 
    • At Hemacyst the infested didn't spawn for 5 minutes. The host left and they started to spawn, of course didn't get any rewards there thanks to that host switch. 
  • Hunter mod set isn't linkable

Not a bug, but could be changed:

Some rotation to Plague star rewards. In my opinion it could take randomly, sometimes loot table where gara pieces in it. Maybe change every day-night cycle. Kind of tired of "Operation: Augur Message!"

At least for me the reputation compensation seemed to work. By my calculation I lost the choice of 3rd rankup, but 2k standing choice isn't that much of loss. For me old standing numbers seemed a bit high, but new ones are way too low. Maybe only halving the rankup requirements would have been enough.so from 5000+22000+44000=71000 (around 25 runs depending when the eidolon phylaxis and infested catalyst is aquired) to 2500+11000+22000=35000. We know the game has things that mean a lot more grind than 25 runs to actually get somewhere and 30 runs over course of 12 days is quite easy to get. I know some people might not have that much time to play and for them the halving would make it something quite easily doable and still something you get in 3-4 h if someone in squad has already both rep boosters. Well anyways change has been done and it will probably stick now. 

39 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.3.4

Operation: Plague Star Changes:
The Standing required to rank up the Operational Supply Syndicate is currently much higher than we initially intended. We will be decreasing the Standing requirements to their intended values and also updating the Sacrifice requirements. New Standing requirements:

• Rank 1 = 1000 Standing 
  • Rank 2 = 3000 Standing  
  • Rank 3 = 6000 Standing

*Players who have already attained sufficient Standing for the corrected values will be automatically ranked up and the excess Standing will be refunded. 

We are also running a script to refund the component portion of Operational Supply Sacrifices  and updating the Sacrifice requirements (Note: Credit costs will not be refunded). If you are automatically ranked up due to the Standing changes, you will not have to pay these new Sacrifice requirements: 

• The 2x Neurodes Sacrifice to Collaborator has been replaced with 10x Grokdrul.
  • The Forma Sacrifice to Defender has been replaced with 10x Iradite.
  • The Mutagen Sample Sacrifice to Champion has been replaced with 10x Nistlebrush.

Full info here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/880425-psa-operational-supply-standing-sacrifice-changes/

Changes:

• Adjusted the weapon trail FX on the Plague Keewar.
  • Reduced the Magus Husk from 7100 to 710 Cryotic per item.
  • Reduced the Magus Elevate from 2300 to 230 Oxium per craft.

*We are running a script to refund the above differences to as many people as possible, but we only have 30 days of history (Since October 17). Apologies to those missed but we're confident we'll get as many people as possible. This script digs back through time quite a bit, and we expect it to run over night and for refunds to be given tomorrow (November 17).

Operation: Plague Star Fixes:

• Fixes towards the Plague Star Bounty failing on Stage 2.
  • Fixes towards the hijacked Drone getting stuck while navigating to the boil. 
  • Fixed Infested drop pods spawning far away or on top of the boil.
  • Fixed the Infested Catalyst not being Chat linkable for those that own it. 

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash when attempting to return to Cetus from the Plains. 
  • Fixed launching yourself at a weird angle when attempting to aim dodge backflip with sprint/roll key combination while using a scoped weapon.
  • Fixed not being able to hear the ambient Corpus Ship announcer.
  • Fixed the Defection unique Charger not being listed properly in the Codex. 
  • Fixed a level hole in a some of the Plain Caves.
  • Fixed flickering water in some of the Plain Caves.
  • Fixed some of Konzu’s transmission text being a filepath. 

Support for Operator fashion please :(

Well you got mine wrong I was already  a collaborator, I had 19 245 or something like that before I went to run the last one I did I ran it with 4 and 4 to fight the infeatsed bosss the 4 times again, while doing so you did the hot fix, I finished and came in, then went to level up before restart and it only showed 2000 standing which I know was wrong, I should have been able to get to defender at current standings, so please check the math and make the correct adjustments, as well if you check my inventory you will see that I have 16 hematite that you get from the fighting so even just that how do I have 0 standing and am now only a defender. thank you

SO at around 28000 standing I should be max rank and have 19000 left to spend please. I will wait to run the event until my account is right do not want to confuse you or have a mix up again. will be monitoring it. if you put it back the way it was before the hot fix, my standing stays as is now  and I should have 1000 or a little less standings. but please fix all players one way or the other and let us know.

didnt get any of my standing refunded? even though it said i would...had like 17k saved up towards rank2...and now it auto up'd me to rank 2. got no free reward for the rank up, and have 0 standing now? soooooo refunded didn't happen? help? lol

You said.

Rank 1 = 1000 Standing 
Rank 2 = 3000 Standing  
Rank 3 = 6000 Standing

Total = 10.000 Standing 

I did it
Rank 1 = 5000 Standing 
Rank 2 = 22.000 Standing 
Rank 3 = 44.000 Standing 
Total: 71.000 Standing 

I got the 44k for level up in the same time the updated shipped so i didnt get a choice to level up to level 3 because the game made my restart.

The refund stand should be:

71.000 - 10.000 = 61.000

But still i am now rank 3 with 0 standing.

I was not refunded my standing... old rank 1 = 5000, old rank 2 = 22,000, and old rank 3 = 44,000.... I ranked up to defender and I was in 18,000 standing.  5000 + 22,000 + 18,000 that i was in = 45,000 minus the new ranking..... 10,000 in total to rank up to champion = 35,000.... so where is my leftover 35,000? that is hours of running the misson gone. I am sitting at champion rank with 0 standing.... that is complete BS. I wasted the entire day grinding for nothing... please refund me my standing.....Also I was not able to pick my rank up reward! :(

I have now recieved my standing refund....THANK YOU! :D

MOUSE MOVEMENT X AXIS BROKEN

x axis is broken and won't respond with either mouse or game pad (xbox 360 controller)

y axis is inverted regardless of setting in menu but works fine with 360 controler

when in escape menu it sometimes works fine and other times is broken and won't work at all

don't know if this helps but system specs are

R7 1700

16 gb ram

gtx 980

windows 10

is there a daily standing limit for the event just ran one where we took out 4 hemocyts and after two host migrations heading to cetus only had 525 event standing when i checked what i could get at the holiday vendor.

also seeing alot of people saying they are not refunded ranking for the rep they lost, i did not get any rep returned either from the previous ranking, is the game slowly getting it back to people and what about the 4k im missing from that run that had 2 host migrations.

4 minutes ago, Night42mar said:

I like it a lot. just one question... will the bounty rewards ever change for plague star? i have to many naramon lenses.

Yeah "Operation: Augur Message" as well I guess. 

I hope some rotation of loot table with day-night cycle would be nice. In my opinion it could even possible loot table from all the bounties.

1 minute ago, -Temp0- said:

Better question... why it's only naramon lenses? Like... wot?

I would like a zenurik or better yet more madurai to make more greater madurai lenses. The market has crashed and its all going to hell. lenses are worth almost nothing lol

4 minutes ago, -Temp0- said:

Better question... why it's only naramon lenses? Like... wot?

Because it is stuck on that one loot table. Bounty rank 4 loot table. It should maybe use loot tables from all the bounties. I mean from Gara pieces to eidolon shards. I know the levels may not match as well on some timed but still some change to Naramon lens, Neo H1 relic and Augur Message.

Well getting 4 Augur messages in one bounty... and then 2 runs with 1 Neo H1 + 3x Augur Message. Just gets a bit too many of those all. Well out of lenses, I have 14 Naramon already while other lenses I have only 0-3

Archived