Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.3.4

[DE]Megan

• ack n brunt with sword and shield danaus skin makes the sword stick out like a sore thumb when holstered instead of being concealed underneath the shield.
  • oberon/oberon prime when using his deluxe skin bugs polearms when holstered by making them being shoved up his spine. (this bug isn't fixed for a very long time ever since oberon's prime access).
  • mGW1zOA.png
  • smT6GI4.png
  • A6fJi3v.png
  • nh5oi6Q.png

48 minutes ago, Nakourou said:

Went from 22k defender to 0 champion D=

I don't know its its because i've gain rep during the patch (was beating it while it patched)

We are looking into a problem where timing of the update affected people's Standing refunds. Stay tuned for a separate thread with review + plans for this. 

1 minute ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We are looking into a problem where timing of the update affected people's Standing refunds. Stay tuned for a separate thread with review + plans for this. 

Wanted to ask as we auto level up with the operation do we not get to choose a reward for levelling up?

6 minutes ago, SashaReds said:

dude, we have only few days to get all the stuff from there..

Ok, but do you feel the requirement cut wasn't a bit too much? I understand people not having hours every time to play. but now you can get to max rank in about 5 runs, taking already into account that not using the "Eidolon flask" or infested catalyst every time and 5 runs takes around 1 hour. I just feel it was a bit too much. :)

6 minutes ago, Nuvaftw said:

oberon/oberon prime when using his deluxe skin bugs polearms when holstered by making them being shoved up his spine. (this bug isn't fixed for a very long time ever since oberon's prime access

Because it doesn't need to fixed. Just go into holster and pull it out a ways

Just now, Krisavi said:

Ok, but do you feel the requirement cut wasn't a bit too much? I understand people not having hours every time to play. but now you can get to max rank in about 5 runs, taking already into account that not using the "Eidolon flask" or infested catalyst. and 5 runs takes around 1 hours. I just feel it was a bit too much. :)

No I dont. Cuz I need 10 pcs of each arcane in order to make full set. that's a lot grind. 

5 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

I seem to be in the same boat :(

Also------------> Arcata as a weapon?

2 минуты назад, Krisavi сказал:

Ok, but do you feel the requirement cut wasn't a bit too much? I understand people not having hours every time to play. but now you can get to max rank in about 5 runs,

Which is good.

Outside of Lephantis battle it's one of the most boring events ever AND it makes you run 1500+meters back and forth. I'm not even gonna waste an arcgwing charge for 3000 event rep. No way.

The time when I will be able to get all rewards I need can't come soon enough so the changes are very much appreciated.

10 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

thank you for the reply and letting us know, look forward to the quick resonse

8 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

I'm on the same boat, I had something like 37k as defender and went to 0 Champion. 

1 minute ago, SashaReds said:

No I dont. Cuz I need 10 pcs of each arcane in order to make full set. that's a lot grind. 

So basically you cut down only 23k rep requirement. If you want the arcanes then you still have to grind. I think it would have been better to halve the rep costs not to make them 1/7 of what it was. Assuming by that time you have the flask thing but maybe not the infested catalyst at least then 12 runs less only. So maybe 3 hours cut from 10 days timeline. If it would have been only halving the requirements then only 6 runs or so. It is just rankup requirement, and for arcanes you don't even have to get to max rank. :D Some middle point would have been nice solution at least in my opinion, The whole game has a lot of grind almost everywhere, it used to be as much as everywhere else, still easily obtainable in 10 days where you also have I think 2 weekends (on weekend people tend to have also couple more hours). Now it is just trivial. I mean for me I have 45000 rep and rank 3 now, I was halfway through rank 2 to rank 3 before hotfix and I wasn't doing it for so much time, maybe 3-4 hours of those event rep bounties. 

3 minutes ago, -Temp0- said:

it makes you run 1500+meters back and forth.

Exactly.. and there is even no way or time to replenish your needed resources while you're doing this operation. So when I run out of my fish oil for archwings I will have to spend another zillions hours to catch big enough fish that can give me oil. 

15 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Thanks for getting on to this so quickly, but I think it's important to note that standing refunds aren't the only thing borked. The automatic rank-up process didn't work properly eitherAfter the update I should be somewhere around Champion with 7k standing, instead I'm Defender with 0k. There's a few people I've seen on reddit with similar issues, even one that wasn't ranked up at all despite having the required standing. Hope that helps :)

If it won't fix, I'll lose 49.825 standing which is more than needed to buy every single item in the event, in addition to missing a rank up reward... I know being the highest tier faster is good, but losing 49.825k standing is too much... I was even thinking about buying the arcanes before updating, but it wouldn't let me... Hope it gets fixed SoonTM...

Archived