Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.3.4

[DE]Megan

11 hours ago, sirxavier said:

That's nice and all but what about the heaps of materials require to build valkyr and nekros... i spen hours grinding about 500 circuits of 12000 for her last night, still waiting for the chance to get my hands on nekros prime which is gonna take soo long to make :/

Both of those resources drop like water. Go to recrute chat and get yourself a hydroid and nekros. Farm the relevant nodes. You will have more than you need in 20 minutes. Get a booster you will be flooded with them.

Make Breath of Eidolon attainable by other means or reduce the required amount from all recepies. I hate hitting stupid walls like this. I'm crafting a zaw and I have one piece on hold becasue that 25% drop chance thing decides not to drop. I have to wait for 2 hours for the next bounty and HOPE it drops. 

For those saying this event is meant for new players, what reward do new players truly benefit from, and how is running all the way across the map 3 times (meaning they likely have no archwing launchers) encouraging them to play the game?  Not to mention with essentially 4 defense type missions (one of the longest most boring mission types).

Edit: For those who say defense mission types are popular, normal defense mission types have scaling making it more fun the longer you go on and more rewarding, this mission does not.

Edit2: The rep is not that bad with the catalyst and phy, though the phy is pretty heavy on Iradite so GL to new players on making that thing.

44 minutes ago, White_Matter said:

Make Breath of Eidolon attainable by other means or reduce the required amount from all recepies. I hate hitting stupid walls like this. I'm crafting a zaw and I have one piece on hold becasue that 25% drop chance thing decides not to drop. I have to wait for 2 hours for the next bounty and HOPE it drops. 

You can re-run bounties as many times as you want for rewards. You only get standing the first time, but item rewards are given every time you run it.

vor 16 Stunden schrieb --Q--Voltage:

Hunter Mods are a nice addition for pets, but they still cannot compete to sentinels in terms of AI, Survivability (unless you equip Inaros or other high eHP frames), and RNG based buffs. Can Universal Vacuum be actually universal and consistant? 3 meters is so little, especially given the pickup range from the player is about 1 meter.

this nails it. kavat have good buffs, adarza is combat focused and smeeta farming focused and they do deal quite the damage but still its really nieche to run them for the most part, unless u love ur kitty like i do just because...but in terms of actual usefulness the hunter mods are a nice try and do have some nice base stats but the companion portion doesnt change much since its still situational. u can direct ur companion to focus a specific target under a slash procc and instead of buffing slash proccs more and more by giving them more features like "weeping wounds" for example it would be nice to see other status effects getting a buff in some way. "weeping wounds" as mentioned is already something really strong for slash/status weapons besides the fact that slash is already THE primed dmg type to be honest, but i dont think glorifying slash further is good balance since it makes other status effects/dmg types worse and worse and the powercreep towards slash based weapons/frames becomes even more insane. it would be really nice to have some more diversity and maybe some more pros for other status effects to opt for them instead of the classic broken slash/viral combination. gas is still strong but nowhere near slash especially in conjunction with viral.

16 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Reduced the Magus Husk from 7100 to 710 Cryotic per item.
  • Reduced the Magus Elevate from 2300 to 230 Oxium per craft.

*We are running a script to refund the above differences to as many people as possible, but we only have 30 days of history (Since October 17). Apologies to those missed but we're confident we'll get as many people as possible. This script digs back through time quite a bit, and we expect it to run over night and for refunds to be given tomorrow (November 17).

EDIT: November 17: The Script is complete!

The script is complete!

Changes:

• Adjusted the weapon trail FX on the Plague Keewar.
  • Reduced the Magus Husk from 7100 to 710 Cryotic per item.
  • Reduced the Magus Elevate from 2300 to 230 Oxium per craft.

*We are running a script to refund the above differences to as many people as possible, but we only have 30 days of history (Since October 17). Apologies to those missed but we're confident we'll get as many people as possible. This script digs back through time quite a bit, and we expect it to run over night and for refunds to be given tomorrow (November 17).

THANK YOU!! <3

I spent 71000 making the 10 Arcane Magus Husks required to get lvl 4 on my Operator.

Players who have already attained sufficient Standing for the corrected values will be automatically ranked up and the excess Standing will be refunded. 

If you are automatically ranked up due to the Standing changes, you will not have to pay these new Sacrifice requirements: 

This update pushed me, and probably a few others, up from rank 1 straight to rank 3, which sounds great. Except for one thing, because I did not actively rank up I didn't get any free items of my choice. Any plans to refund those as well somehow? 

Just now, Miser_able said:

This update pushed me, and probably a few others, up from rank 1 straight to rank 3, which sounds great. Except for one thing, because I did not actively rank up I didn't get any free items of my choice. Any plans to refund those as well somehow? 

You probably got more standing hanging around than the necessary to buy whatever item that would be rewarded.

Colaborator to Defender would give you choice of one of the two Arcane`s blueprints and each costs 500 and from Defender to Champion would be a Zaw piece that costs 2000.

4 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

You probably got more standing hanging around than the necessary to buy whatever item that would be rewarded.

Colaborator to Defender would give you choice of one of the two Arcane`s blueprints and each costs 500 and from Defender to Champion would be a Zaw piece that costs 2000.

I had 1000 after the update. By that logic I should have had 2500. 

17 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Hunter Mods are a nice addition for pets, but they still cannot compete to sentinels in terms of AI, Survivability (unless you equip Inaros or other high eHP frames), and RNG based buffs. Can Universal Vacuum be actually universal and consistant? 3 meters is so little, especially given the pickup range from the player is about 1 meter.

Not to mention pets need constant resources to keep alive.

They whole stasis system is so annoying, even if the nerf the sents into the ground i would bother with pets.

18 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

EDIT: November 17: The Script is complete!

so what about people who didn't get the refunds? that is a massive amount of cryotic I gathered and for all intents and purposes LOST during the last week.

Archived