Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.3.4

[DE]Megan

18 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Hunter Mods are a nice addition for pets, but they still cannot compete to sentinels in terms of AI, Survivability (unless you equip Inaros or other high eHP frames), and RNG based buffs. Can Universal Vacuum be actually universal and consistant? 3 meters is so little, especially given the pickup range from the player is about 1 meter.

I hate to say it but the hunter set reads like "how to override borderline useless pet combat behavior ai" O_o 

On 16/11/2017 at 7:30 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes towards the hijacked Drone getting stuck while navigating to the boil. 

Uh it didnt work imo or not as intended... now when you're doing a second or a 3rd run it just doesnt move, a few meters and that's all.

On 11/16/2017 at 6:30 PM, [DE]Megan said:

*We are running a script to refund the above differences to as many people as possible, but we only have 30 days of history (Since October 17). Apologies to those missed but we're confident we'll get as many people as possible. This script digs back through time quite a bit, and we expect it to run over night and for refunds to be given tomorrow (November 17).

That is a whole lot of data. 0_0

>Stopped Warframe because I couldn't stand the stupid Cetus grind and the bugs.
>Decided to try playing Warframe again.
>Decide to try sorties, why not.
>Infested Sortie, no prob.
>S1, MD ezpz, Limbo cheese.
>S2, Spy ezpz, Ivara calmly rolls through it.
>S3, Lephantis Assassinate, oh good, cancer.
>Spend 20(?) minutes fighting it, 2 people leave about 5 mins in.
>"Mission Failure Imminent, Eliminate Remaining Targets"
>Literally cannot do more damage than we're doing and we're basically doing nothing because Lephantis is bad, thing has 9 million HP and we're doing like 500 on a good crit.
>Mission Failed.

Aaaaaand I'm done.
Hadn't uninstalled the game yet, was hoping the Cetus economy and the bugs would be ironed out sooner or later, Focus reworked to be okay so I could maybe actually have fun with the game. Nope. Now I am. What a waste of time. 

For the record it's almost been 2 years since you introduced Focus and the Operators and you've..

A/ Forced Operators on your players constantly and not fixed their cosmetics or gameplay one bit, just attached gimmicks to them with Focus 2.0 and Amps and 
B/ Actively and at every turn punished your players for trying to use them to any extent, like making Focus progressively worse and more expensive, creating Amps completely worthless while also extremely expensive(Mote Amp is about as good as a "Tier 3" amp, maybe better, better off using your base beam really.)

I'll say this one last time before I go but I'm fully aware you don't give a damn since you're already moving on to the overhyped reskin that is Umbra; You broke the Controller players(again) and haven't even acknowledged it. When you use Transference your face buttons get stuck on the screen until you hold R1, you also can't instantly pop into Void mode you have to hold the button for a full second, makes any timed use of it, like in an Eidolon fight, needlessly hard and stupid.

2 hours ago, djdnqn said:

still no fix... pc tester MR24 over 5,000 hs. here... 34343434.PNG

Try using a free vpn. Changing your proxy and IP.  Once the launcher update your game you can restore your ip and proxy.  Don't log in you Warframe account using a VPN. 

Archived