Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.3.4

[DE]Megan

So ... I did not realize when I made my remark earlier in this thread that upon the script running that reassigned the operation sanding and automatically bumped people up in standing titles ... I didn't get to choose the reward for becoming collaborator. It wasn't until I watched a twitch streamer do the collaborator title 'tribute' that I realized this.

I feel like I missed out on part of the play experience by simply being upgraded.. and yes, cheated out of something that I feel I earned... I only ran the bounty twice... both times solo. Not sure how this could be addressed, and I'm sure I'm not the only one that experienced this.

Missing out like this is one reason why I haven't gone wild with this event, that and the infested are my least favorite opposition to play against, though that is neither here nor there.

I really wish you guys would stop deploying Hotfixes during Night Cycles. I have limited time to play, and to have one of the few night cycles per evening I get consistently interrupted is seriously aggravating. Otherwise, thanks for your work these changes are appreciated.

*We are running a script to refund the above differences to as many people as possible, but we only have 30 days of history (Since October 17). Apologies to those missed but we're confident we'll get as many people as possible. This script digs back through time quite a bit, and we expect it to run over night and for refunds to be given tomorrow (November 17).

EDIT: November 17: The Script is complete!

Didn't get my oxium back for my first set. I crafted most if not all of the 10 elevates after October 17.

On ‎17‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 8:37 AM, -QUILL_PETER- said:

Because it doesn't need to fixed. Just go into holster and pull it out a ways

but that doesn't change the fact that it's bugged, they fixed bugged holster with frames before so that doesn't give them the excuse to just leave it bugged forever.

The Thorac Syandana is still pretty buggy, the main "pod" of it will randomly disappear or at certain angles disappear but show the shine of light on it as if it were still completely visible. it's been like this for as long as I've been playing which is since June this year.

Edit: It is a really nice syandana regardless of the bugs

This thread is so whiny - when you have 50 enemies 4 players (using supers) and a gigantic thee headed monster stomping around you should just be just standing in awe at the graphics.  Not whinging about losing a bit of Cryo or crappy mod you have just received.  

P.S. DE can you delete those 622 Orikin Cells from my inventory please they are taking up too much space or maybe make the next primed weapon take 600 Cells and 2,000,000 nanos to make - running out of things to grind

I leave the plain to my ship after beating hemocyte x4, then i lost the mod reward from the last hemocyte (hunter track), but i still got the three other hunter mod & the reputation from killing them (+2000). I can't be wrong about the mod cause it was the first time i fought the hemocyte.

Did i leave the plain too early after the fight? i waited beetween 2 to 3 minutes.

Can i hope to get it back?

@DE Please Please Fix the Mismatch Bug it's making the Game unplayable. You go through the Gates, it matches you up, then says there's a mismatch and verify your files. 

It can't find anything wrong with my files.

I have optimized and rechecked at least a 100 times now. 

Have redownloaded the game that's 9 Hours to redownload and nearly and hour to reset my controls to my keyboard.

( I'm disabled and use a special keyboard that has to be reconfigured.)  It's not the keyboards fault i have been playing this game without any problem with it for 4 years, except for this MisMatch Bug.and the plains 

I'm playing only in Public, and this only seems to happen at night when i try to go fight the Edilon.I'm lucky if i ever get to fight it now. I play in Public as there's no one on in my Clan.

I have teamed with other clans that i know of when their on and we don't have this problem.

Another thing is sometimes when you come through the gate and are waiting to go back to Cetus the gate opens and there is no Cetus just a purplish void. you have to walk through this and fall till you respond on the landing pad or lose everything you have gotten also.

If you quit to your ship it just puts you on the landing pad also.

No Universal Vacuum == no kavats and kubrow
PS. it not my choice - it Game Design flaw

I as player - choose the most effective way to achieve the goals - obviously
if "effective way of play" force me to boring gameplay and refuse fun things like kavats and kubrow - it game design flaw

if you as game designer think what - "Fun things" without reward can outweight Reward without fun..
then you should remember - Fun things need equivalent satisfaction against reward
but Kavats and Kubrow have very low "satisfaction" against Sentinels features (and Vacuum is most useful feature in "resources" game)

Obviously on paper Kavats and Kubrow sounds awesome and much better than Sentinels
In reality Sentinels very useful and have very few problems - but Kavats and Kubrow have tonns of bugs and very few useful gameplay features..
why bother?

4 hours ago, AileNoire said:

I leave the plain to my ship after beating hemocyte x4, then i lost the mod reward from the last hemocyte (hunter track), but i still got the three other hunter mod & the reputation from killing them (+2000). I can't be wrong about the mod cause it was the first time i fought the hemocyte.

Did i leave the plain too early after the fight? i waited beetween 2 to 3 minutes.

Can i hope to get it back?

Reward screen is like a save point. If you loot the mod after reward screen, it wont save.

"host migration", when your programmers will deal with this problem. I survived 2 hours and here suddenly "host migration", no reward and collected raw materials. I lost so radiant relics from the bp ember brime and rhino prime with recurring awards I will not mention.

В 17.11.2017 в 08:46, KingOfEidolon сказал:

we get it, you have issues using your eyes in game and cant pick up irradite,

You have issue where you can't proceed the information.

If you're done with bounties there's nowhere to get the iradite because all you're left to do is Eidolons. Quit pretending you're special that you can't even understand or quit writting some b- if you can't understand even so.

Archwing is used in plains to *skip* walking on foot and if you do indeed use it to skip walking you will not get much iradite to use it willy nilly. It doesn't make sense running around the plains collection a resource you use to skip the running around process. Like freaking stop already good god. 

cant play since POE update. this is made me to go on ur forums to write my second message about @(*()$ same thing. can you imagine how much people has same problem but dont go at ur forums? 

you owe me all content from last operation. thanks for nogaming marathon also.

Archived