[DE]Megan

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.3.4

2 hours ago, momochan287 said:

I'm having an issue with the fishing. I'm using the second fishing rod you get and when catching fish I'm only doing like 2-4 damage on Mortus Lungfish and other fish or none at all or I can hit a fish point blank and they don't take anything. :(

use the first spear for lungfish, it's considered smooth bodied I believe. or use the 3rd, it usually gets it in 1 hit.  A few hotfixes back they changed it so that each one works most effectively on the type they were meant for(1 was for smooth, spear 2 was for scaled, spear 3 was for tough hide-like body).

Rarely happens but when finishing a mission as a client the bridge between the Plains door and Cetus city disappears. 

Spoiler

NsKWERu.png

If you try to walk through it you fall of the map.

Spoiler

lUtE5G3.png

After fell of the map you return to Cetus but the void or bug stills there and you have to return to your ship. 

Spoiler

MCylwPQ.png

Where is the normal refinement of the focus on the PC? Why do I need to pump one of the Zenuriku's utilities so that they can use it, and in other schools the abilities are available even without their pumping ?????