Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.3.4

[DE]Megan

40 minutes ago, SashaReds said:

Exactly.. and there is even no way or time to replenish your needed resources while you're doing this operation. So when I run out of my fish oil for archwings I will have to spend another zillions hours to catch big enough fish that can give me oil. 

I feel bad for you then. I just wonder when you see requirements for amps in terms of fishing requirements, or when crafting some prime frames, where you need 20k cryotic or 10k oxium, what will happen then? I mean if you are going to craft one amp out of things from different tiers, then you probably as side product have gotten enough fish oil for days. But I don't see why you are saying there is no way to replenish the resources, getting couple of iradite on way from point A to B and grodkul while doing the vault defence gets more than you use up. Fish oil takes some fishing and not zillions hours. Took me less than 15 min to get 232 fish oil and that includes the time it took me to get to fishing spot and back to cetus as well. 

9 минут назад, Krisavi сказал:

I feel bad for you then. I just wonder when you see requirements for amps in terms of fishing requirements, or when crafting some prime frames, where you need 20k cryotic or 10k oxium, what will happen then? 

I have like 5 amps now and 2 different sets of arcanes.

You don't need any of these ****.

Just build an amp with t2 prism and you're good. If you're in a team with people that at leats have the same setup taking down the shiled will take about 20 seconds most of the times. 

And despite having shtton of fish (I think I have like 100 or 200 glappids, norgs, murkrays ect (each species) alone and way more just regulat trash fish) I don't use archwing charges for anything but Eidolon hunts. They're still THAT expensive and iridate doesn't grow on the trees. Just because you have to use resource for stuff doesn't mean anything. PoE resources you can't farm in such quantities that will allow you to waste them freely while most resources like cryotic especially you can get just by playing the game and cryotc is just a side thing for farming endo/golden cores basically.

@[DE]Rebecca please allow the Hemocyte Cystolith to be tradable between clan members or at least ALLOW clan members to donate to decorations . Kinda risky having the NEED to give clan members the Architect role just to donate one thing all the while the architect role allows them to destroy rooms. Please please allow members to donate to decorations just like how they can donate to room constructions :V

1 minute ago, -Temp0- said:

Just build an amp with t2 prism and you're good. If you're in a team with people that at leats have the same setup taking down the shiled will take about 20 seconds most of the times. 

And despite having shtton of fish (I think I have like 100 or 200 glappids, norgs, murkrays ect (each species) alone and way more just regulat trash fish) I don't use archwing charges for anything but Eidolon hunts. They're still THAT expensive and iridate doesn't grow on the trees. Just because you have to use resource for stuff doesn't mean anything. PoE resources you can't farm in such quantities that will allow you to waste them freely while most resources like cryotic especially you can get just by playing the game and cryotc is just a side thing for farming endo/golden cores basically.

3k archwing chargers without even trying...not sure what your issue is with irradite

Are you seriously *@##$ing about iradite???? Like iradite-the most @(*()$ common POE resource? That's weird man, if you were angry about cetus wisp then I might understand you

Geez a lot of people have been farming the event in the not even day and half it's been going on. Yeah it's pretty easy to do but some of you people spend way more time grinding than you should unless that's all there is currently at endgame content. Certainly it sounds like a lot of people spend much of their time farming PoE stuff. A lot of the rewards are not even worth it unless you're willing to devote your life to Warframe, similar to Syndicate rewards not really being worth the sheer grind they are.

Also companions (Kubrows, Kuvats, and Ratels) are still having issues traveling around maps.

7 минут назад, KingOfEidolon сказал:

3k archwing chargers without even trying...not sure what your issue is with irradite

My "issue" is that by doing Eidolon runs I waste about 50 charges in 2 days.

I could probably *make* similar ridiculous amount of charges but that's just stupid. Irradite is used for more than just this b- charges and I don't want or need to go farming (which means the opposite of what archwing does - you just run the same 15000 meters collectiong it one by one) again once that 1000 irradite is gone.

Цитата

Like iradite-the most @(*()$ common POE resource?

So what? 

You still have to run on your *** feet to get it. You literally just run all that distance TO GET the resource you can use TO SKIP IT. You can't just go for an endless run or anything to farm shtton of iradite in one go like any non-poe resources or even like fish where you can just stay in one palce and fish till you bleed to death.

Why are you all that blind? There's nothing to do in PoE beside bounties or Eidolons and bounties you can only do so much until you get everything they drop anyway. So people that are done with bounties only left with Eidolon to do. And to do Eidolon you need an archwing. And for taht you need resources you have specifically farm to in POE. It doesn't mane ANY sense wasting them to get around the same demn plains somewhat faster.

4 minutes ago, -Temp0- said:

My "issue" is that by doing Eidolon runs I waste about 50 charges in 2 days.

I could probably *make* similar ridiculous amount of charges but that's just stupid. Irradite is used for more than just this b- charges and I don't want or need to go farming (which means the opposite of what archwing does - you just run the same 15000 meters collectiong it one by one) again once that 1000 irradite is gone.

you dont farm irradite you pick it on missions with normal gameplay, 50 charges in 2 days? so what thats 1 lot of building costing what 50 irradite, harden up, i would suggest those 2 days u use 50 charges your not picking up irradite or you would have 100s of them left over, they are literally everywhere, i use excess irradite to make archwing charges, make them everytime im in foundry, they cost basically nothing

2 minutes ago, Kujac said:

Geez a lot of people have been farming the event in the not even day and half it's been going on. Yeah it's pretty easy to do but some of you people spend way more time grinding than you should unless that's all there is currently at endgame content. Certainly it sounds like a lot of people spend much of their time farming PoE stuff. A lot of the rewards are not even worth it unless you're willing to devote your life to Warframe, similar to Syndicate rewards not really being worth the sheer grind they are.

Also companions (Kubrows, Kuvats, and Ratels) are still having issues traveling around maps.

Our problem is that with the drop in the needed standing to advance, we all lost a lot of standing. Going from needing 22k standing to only 3k standing means that we lost 19k standing. Besides we are grinding this event for the gems, which are a lot more difficult to grind for otherwise

Цитата

you dont farm irradite you pick it on missions with normal gameplay

Read with your eyes.

If you're done with bounties - and newsflash, they don't drop anything aside from a couple of mods and gara parts all you're left to do is Eidolon hunt. There's no reason to do "normal missions". They're done and done. Nothing to gain there.

And even if you do why the *** would you just waste 2x time running around collecting this b- resource? If you like running so much you don't even need archwing, just use your legs. Probably this kind of lien of "thinking" made DE make archwing charges in the first place instead of jsut making them infinite.

Read with your eyes.

If you're done with bounties - and newsflash, they don't drop anything aside from a couple of mods and gara parts all you're left to do is Eidolon hunt. There's no reason to do "normal missions". They're done and done. Nothing to gain there.

And even if you do why the *** would you just waste 2x time running around collecting this b- resource? If you like running so much you don't even need archwing, just use your legs.

we get it, you have issues using your eyes in game and cant pick up irradite, no1 else seems to have this issue other then you, you said u run eidolon hunts everyday, use your eyes, pick it up, simple, move on and stop getting upset about 1 little ample resource that is everywhere that only you have an issue getting :) you dont need to "run": anywhere its literally everywhere by every bounty by every eidolon, you just seem incapable of seeing it or picking it up it seems :)

1 minute ago, IcarusDescent said:

Our problem is that with the drop in the needed standing to advance, we all lost a lot of standing. Going from needing 22k standing to only 3k standing means that we lost 19k standing. Besides we are grinding this event for the gems, which are a lot more difficult to grind for otherwise

I can understand that annoyance since it means a lot of time spent was wasted. Hey Warframe is a lot of fun and I'd probably be doing a lot of that grinding too if I didn't have two other MMOs (with my housemates trying to get me into a third) I play concurrently on my days off work.

2 minutes ago, Kujac said:

I can understand that annoyance since it means a lot of time spent was wasted. Hey Warframe is a lot of fun and I'd probably be doing a lot of that grinding too if I didn't have two other MMOs (with my housemates trying to get me into a third) I play concurrently on my days off work.

We're actually resigned to it and are just *@##$ing to be heard. Besides I think there was something in the patch notes about refunds being done tomorrow instead of immediately. So this means we can keep calm until tomorrow and see what happens

The auto rank up with the new faction feels like I got ripped off. I didnt get the reward from obtaining the rank so I just straightup lost rep and am further behind because of it. I had 4000/5000 last night. Today I have 2 ranks gained and 1000 rep left. Net loss in every way possible.

Archived