Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.3.4

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Adjusted the weapon trail FX on the Plague Keewar.
  • Reduced the Magus Husk from 7100 to 710 Cryotic per item.
  • Reduced the Magus Elevate from 2300 to 230 Oxium per craft.

That's nice and all but what about the heaps of materials require to build valkyr and nekros... i spen hours grinding about 500 circuits of 12000 for her last night, still waiting for the chance to get my hands on nekros prime which is gonna take soo long to make :/

1 minute ago, -Temp0- said:

I have like 5 amps now and 2 different sets of arcanes.

You don't need any of these ****.

Just build an amp with t2 prism and you're good. If you're in a team with people that at leats have the same setup taking down the shiled will take about 20 seconds most of the times. 

And despite having shtton of fish (I think I have like 100 or 200 glappids, norgs, murkrays ect (each species) alone and way more just regulat trash fish) I don't use archwing charges for anything but Eidolon hunts. They're still THAT expensive and iridate doesn't grow on the trees. Just because you have to use resource for stuff doesn't mean anything. PoE resources you can't farm in such quantities that will allow you to waste them freely while most resources like cryotic especially you can get just by playing the game and cryotc is just a side thing for farming endo/golden cores basically.

Iradite does grow on ground not on trees :D Launcher segments are cheap actually and maybe you should use them then a bit more, use some of the fish and get some of the fish oil out of it then. I don't care what you need actually for eidolon hunt. The point was more that, if you have gotten one of amps done, then probably you had to fish some to make some bait )unless you used platinum to buy, but then it is your own problem already). And from those fishes I have gotten few thousand fish oil and I haven't even bothered to fish to get to glappids currently. Price per one launcher 1 iradite, 1 grodkul, 3/5 of fish oil and 12 circuits.Well for me fish oil and grokdrul are something I have plenty of, Only thing is iradite and running past some I just collect it, it isn't that hard thing to do, and I try to keep in mind if I use a launcher, then I will at least get 1 Iradite back from the mission. 

For Eidolon runs, well usually 2 launchers per run is needed, one to get to eidolon and one to get back to cetus. If doing 4-5 runs per night, that is 10 charges per night. I wouldn't say it is that expensive or luxury to use them on bounties. From the amount of amps and arcanes I would say that fish oil should not be any problem for you... Or if it is then well, I guess you have bought the needed fish components and as side product not gotten the fish oil. 

For me Iradite is side thing I have gotten from bounties, when around 500-600 m from one point to another, I just run and on the way collecting some iradite. So you get it by just doing bounties as well. PoE resources you maybe can't farm in such quantities, but also DE hasn't made it so you would even need to farm them in such quantities so you can waste/invest them however needed. 

2 minutes ago, sirxavier said:

That's nice and all but what about the heaps of materials require to build valkyr and nekros... i spen hours grinding about 500 circuits of 12000 for her last night, still waiting for the chance to get my hands on nekros prime which is gonna take soo long to make :/

You seen Vauban P's material cost?

Can you elaborate a bit on the Stage 2 fixes?  This one is either trivial or impossible, seemingly based on where it located.  4 failures in a row & watching it go from 3k health to 0 almost instantly.  The rest of the bounty feels pretty balanced.  Thanks for all the hard work & quick fixes!!

Ok, so you might want look into that script a bit more ... I did the bounty twice yesterday... had 2000 standing when I signed out last night... logged in after the script ran and now only have 1000 standing.

Also, at night the vomvalists (or however that's spelt) aren't respawning ... makes it kind of difficult to just hack about out there waiting for friends to come on and work a bit on the quills rep ... I suppose I could go fish. =/

Edit: ... never mind ... didn't notice that my rep had been upgrade ... though.. about those vomva-what-cha-ma-callems ?

Operator hairs still clippy.

When using a controller if you use Transference your UI gets stuck with the face buttons and makes you use powers unless you hold R1 again.

Void Mode now takes a full second to turn on when you use it with a controller, crouching as operator works fine on a keyboard but it takes a controller a full second.

Archived