Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.3.4

[DE]Megan

This so called event (it is even not on tactical alert lv) is the first one that i had to call complete garbage. Always run to A, to  B, to C and D without rising difficulty (only grinding miles on the map)... the final fight is an joke. Nothing more then the good old Lephantis. And finally DE decrease the effort to get all stuff. For me as event player it was an hit in the face. I did several runs till the event starts and now all the others which start now playing the event are done in a few hours?

Also an question :

Those new mods from Lephantis : Is DE trying to make the pets more usebable (if it is so then simply build in something like vacuum). Grettings from an very sad player from Germany (also other veteran players getting sad).

Still can't use the Ki'Teer Mask with my helm, still thoroughly disappointed. Hopefully this gets ironed out soon.

@NaturalBornStoned and all others complaining about Plague Star: This is an event aimed at new players, accommodating for the surge in playerbase from PoE. This is the first event aimed at newer players in a very long time, and after Ambulas locked all but the more hardened Tenno out of a proper reward, I say let 'em have their fun.

Infested spawns displacing Vomvalysts could do with some rethinking, though...

5 minutes ago, EmissaryOfInfinity said:

Still can't use the Ki'Teer Mask with my helm, still thoroughly disappointed. Hopefully this gets ironed out soon.

@NaturalBornStoned and all others complaining about Plague Star: This is an event aimed at new players, accommodating for the surge in playerbase from PoE. This is the first event aimed at newer players in a very long time, and after Ambulas locked all but the more hardened Tenno out of a proper reward, I say let 'em have their fun.

Infested spawns displacing Vomvalysts could do with some rethinking, though...

This 1000x

10 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Hunter Mods are a nice addition for pets, but they still cannot compete to sentinels in terms of AI, Survivability (unless you equip Inaros or other high eHP frames), and RNG based buffs. Can Universal Vacuum be actually universal and consistant? 3 meters is so little, especially given the pickup range from the player is about 1 meter.

their AI(at least kavats) are very much fine, and theyre far more durable than sentients, and adarza buff is not rng at all. im very much for an universal vacuum but please dont say such wrong things.

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes towards the hijacked Drone getting stuck while navigating to the boil. 

One particular drone hasn't been fully fixed, that is the one next to a grineer building in the northern part of the map. Beside that grineer building is the iconic flaming pillars location.

That drone will still stuck... first by the tree in its path as posted by some others here... but if I am to go close to it and walk together with it (close distance like sentinel) then it will move with me. I have to keep a close distance all the time from that point onwards, although it has been made that we can be far from a drone like 20m or so and it will still move.

After the refund , I now have 69k standing. Nice; that easily pays for one full stack of each arcane, and 2 more of each zaw part blueprint (already got my "firsdt" round of parts), which is about what i wanted from the event. And that is still only 26k so I can buy more stacks of arcanes X)

Archived