[DE]Megan

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.3.4

Thank you for lowering the standing amounts. But I just ran the bounty and gained no standing so I am hoping if I run this again that it was just a one time thing.

Is the bounty reward table for the Operation: Plague Star suppossed to rotate like all the other bounties? Cause it's had the same rewards since release, and was even Identical to the Tier 4 bounty before the daily reset

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

*Players who have already attained sufficient Standing for the corrected values will be automatically ranked up and the excess Standing will be refunded. 

@[DE]Megan What about the "free item" you get on rank up? Will we get to choose that?

Thanks for the hotfix, I really wish I could be farming Infested zaw parts, but SMB protocol is still enabled; basically locking out all Windows 7 users who don't want to risk some pretty nasty malware attacks.

• Upvote 2

Plz DE fix the bugs in the companions getting stuck,i love the to use the kavats but sometimes they get stuck and i just can't do anything

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, VFX-Sephiroth said:

IT'S BEEN 2 DAYS... NOT A SINGLE ANSWER...

i am tring this

That "leaving the plains" fix could be a game changer - I have lost so much loot (= wasted time on the plains) because of them. Now if you guys could work out a consistent method of entering the plains via cetus when in a squad, that would potentially make the plains great *again.

Il y a 7 heures, [DE]Megan a dit :

We are running a script to refund the above differences to as many people as possible

this is a good thing . if you can do that for all the new stuff you add it will be very great :D

This so called event (it is even not on tactical alert lv) is the first one that i had to call complete garbage. Always run to A, to  B, to C and D without rising difficulty (only grinding miles on the map)... the final fight is an joke. Nothing more then the good old Lephantis. And finally DE decrease the effort to get all stuff. For me as event player it was an hit in the face. I did several runs till the event starts and now all the others which start now playing the event are done in a few hours?

Also an question :

Those new mods from Lephantis : Is DE trying to make the pets more usebable (if it is so then simply build in something like vacuum). Grettings from an very sad player from Germany (also other veteran players getting sad).

• Woah 1

Still can't use the Ki'Teer Mask with my helm, still thoroughly disappointed. Hopefully this gets ironed out soon.

@NaturalBornStoned and all others complaining about Plague Star: This is an event aimed at new players, accommodating for the surge in playerbase from PoE. This is the first event aimed at newer players in a very long time, and after Ambulas locked all but the more hardened Tenno out of a proper reward, I say let 'em have their fun.

Infested spawns displacing Vomvalysts could do with some rethinking, though...

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, EmissaryOfInfinity said:

Still can't use the Ki'Teer Mask with my helm, still thoroughly disappointed. Hopefully this gets ironed out soon.

@NaturalBornStoned and all others complaining about Plague Star: This is an event aimed at new players, accommodating for the surge in playerbase from PoE. This is the first event aimed at newer players in a very long time, and after Ambulas locked all but the more hardened Tenno out of a proper reward, I say let 'em have their fun.

Infested spawns displacing Vomvalysts could do with some rethinking, though...

This 1000x

4 hours ago, VFX-Sephiroth said:

IT'S BEEN 2 DAYS... NOT A SINGLE ANSWER...

Hah. Only 2? Think about those who can't for a month now since the release of PoE.

I know you guys wanted to make cool new exodias for this event. Exodia Contagion in particular. You know it kinda OBLITERATES EVERYTHING. Including me. You might want to look into it.

10 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Hunter Mods are a nice addition for pets, but they still cannot compete to sentinels in terms of AI, Survivability (unless you equip Inaros or other high eHP frames), and RNG based buffs. Can Universal Vacuum be actually universal and consistant? 3 meters is so little, especially given the pickup range from the player is about 1 meter.

their AI(at least kavats) are very much fine, and theyre far more durable than sentients, and adarza buff is not rng at all. im very much for an universal vacuum but please dont say such wrong things.

• Woah 1

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes towards the hijacked Drone getting stuck while navigating to the boil. 

One particular drone hasn't been fully fixed, that is the one next to a grineer building in the northern part of the map. Beside that grineer building is the iconic flaming pillars location.

That drone will still stuck... first by the tree in its path as posted by some others here... but if I am to go close to it and walk together with it (close distance like sentinel) then it will move with me. I have to keep a close distance all the time from that point onwards, although it has been made that we can be far from a drone like 20m or so and it will still move.

After the refund , I now have 69k standing. Nice; that easily pays for one full stack of each arcane, and 2 more of each zaw part blueprint (already got my "firsdt" round of parts), which is about what i wanted from the event. And that is still only 26k so I can buy more stacks of arcanes X)

Well, I'm glad, I had reached rank 1 & not beyond that. Patience finally works for me. :satisfied: 

giphy.gif

Thank You, Devs!. Keep up the good work & much appreciated.

giphy.gif

Edited by IIWingSaberII