Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gara is now my new favorite warframe!

President_Gohan

Hi all, I am here to share my opinion on the new glass warframe, Gara. I absolutely love her.  She is a beautiful piece of work and her abilities look and sound amazing... like music to the ears.  I love it.  There isn't a thing I would change... however I can think of a possible addition, for augments, to make her even more awesome.

I think being able to step in a 'mirror' and come out a next 'mirror' idea quite thrilling to think about and I think it would fit gara well for an augment of her third or first. 

Idea one: First ability augment: Gara activates this ability and it places a mirror at the target location.  Bullet Jumping or Dashing can teleport you to that location.  You could only have one mirror at a time, although it could be reactivated.  Mirror will last only a short duration, not based on mods.

Idea Two: Third ability augment: Gara activates her mirrors normally but can dash into a separate mirror and perform a bladestorm like effect to all enemies within the radius of those mirrors.

Regardless, this warframe is so amazing, in my opinion.  Although the farming is ridiculous (seems to be really rare), I ended up buying it from the market.... I do not regret this action.

I heard alot about how her aoe is useless unless it's in a in closed area like defense or survival and seeing it first hand it be cooler if instead of a stationary huge ring you could augment it to be a small mobile one where gara is the center

She seems pretty fire and forget and let your team do the work kinda frame but no hate here 

None the less If that's what you like that go for it