Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zenistar + Titania's Razorwing Issue

Fraggoth

There seems to be a bug related to the Zenistar's thrown Puck dealing dramatically reduced damage (and speed, as well as possible other contributing problems) while you are in Razorwing mode:

I'm not sure what the underlying cause is; best guess is that it's got something to do with the scaling (damage and otherwise) associated with Archwing in the Plains. I'd need to be able to test Archwing stuff in the Simulacrum to verify that for certain, though.

I have tested this with the various other "Exalted" abilities on other frames (Excal, Valkyr, Wukong, Mesa, Ivara) and everything works as-normal for the Zenistar.

It is also worth noting that I was able to observe a similar effect for the Caustacyst (albeit not quite as dramatic), so it may be an issue for "Thrown" melee weapons in general - this would be tricky to test though, since the timing is very tight (really small window to pop into Wingmode between the toss and damage being dealt; would be all but impossible to test for Gunblades). I can try to snag some footage of that if needed. I can also try throwing the puck then hopping into Archwing in the Plains, though that won't be as controlled.

• 2 weeks later...

I've just encountered this issue myself while doing the plague star bounty solo. Highly annoyed at this tbh and further annoyed that whenever this stuff is posted on here, it seemingly goes unnoticed, dare I say ignored for a while, then gets fixed randomly after a patch or 3... 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So, as of patch 22.13.4, this bug has... changed. It's still present, in that damage values at the very least are wrong/altered while in Razorwing, but now it's Proc-ing the correct status effects. It appears as though certain Elemental mods that were being deactivated before are now functioning, but not every mod is kicking in - it appears the attack-speed mods get turned off as well as some (all? I'm not sure) of the straight-damage mods. Melee Range mods also appear to be working now, though it's hard to be sure.

It's definite progress, though it's still not completely fixed yet. I'll try to get some footage uploaded to show how it's changed.

EDIT: Hokay, Melee Range is definitely still being removed. Kind of iffy to determine, but it's happening.

EDIT Mk.II: And some footage of it in action -

Edited by Fraggoth
Clarification and Additional info

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...