Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks for Watching Devstream #101!

[DE]Rebecca

Good stream but I have a few concerns.

You guys mentioned Ghouls would have negative effects for Warframes, is this another thing where we have to use Operators to combat them effectively. I hope not, there should always be a choice instead of being forced into things, Eidolons are alright since you aren't really required to do them, it's something EXTRA, Kuva used to be like that but with Sortie Rewards and Bounty rewards it isn't any longer, which is great.

Apart from that everything else looks great, the Ghouls look interesting and the fan animations are really good.

12 minutes ago, Latiac said:

You guys mentioned Ghouls would have negative effects for Warframes, is this another thing where we have to use Operators to combat them effectively. I hope not, there should always be a choice instead of being forced into things

Given how the ghouls were spawning in the Plains of Eidolon, I don't think operators are going to be required to effectively beat them especially since PoE is on Earth which would be unfair to new players if the ghouls have this kind of negative effect.

3 minutes ago, IronWolfKnight said:

Given how the ghouls were spawning in the Plains of Eidolon, I don't think operators are going to be required to effectively beat them especially since PoE is on Earth which would be unfair to new players if the ghouls have this kind of negative effect.

Perhaps I took it the wrong way, Negative effects could be debuffs too, like Armour debuff etc.

The ghouls look quite terrifying and the combat mechanics seem to be more menacing than the typical Grineer units. I feel like you guys could really utilise this where the ghouls are not just used to ambush players on the Earth landscape.

Imagine the Harrow quest, where the tileset was dark and you needed to rely more on your flashlight. Now imagine that being applied to a normal Grineer mission. You could have these ghouls randomly appear on non-earth tilesets where the lights all of a sudden go out and the ghouls are sent in to stop the Tenno. You could even apply this to the caves in the plains; guarding precious resources are these ghouls who can not only appear from the ground but the walls as well.

I think this would put some more excitement into the typical Grineer encounter.

so I hate to criticize before a massive change makes it into the game and we can test it out but...

I don't know what supposed changes you're making to convergence orbs but I feel it in my bones that i'm just waiting to say

"boy oh gee I sure am excited to still hate convergence orbs"

Archived