The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, Regarding Blaze

HitKerade

It is excessively difficult to obtain.

Not only it is so rare that after 4 hours of farming with an average of 5 minutes per run i didn' t find it, with the new nightemare debuffs it is also incredibly frustrating to complete runs.

I believe nightemare missions should have fixed rewards and be doable only once per day much like alerts, let me know what you think about it.

When nightmare mode first came out me and a clanmate of mine got so many of them we thought they were originally common drops (we were getting them like candy). 

I can't say I'm for fixed drops in nightmare, though, that would just put everything on easy mode. 

I'm not upset about how rare it is, it gives me something to farm for that I don't need to farm/buy access for. (Lol void, how I love/hate thee)

I'm only baffled that shotgun got a mod that gives it more of what it lacks (%damage) when pistol is still lacking in armor piercing damage and rifle lacks in  multi-shot.

well this is $&*&*#(%&, everyone lucky enough to have done nightemare when it first came out already has it and the others are left farming with extremely annoying debuffs (i am looking at you, no energy/map) and a ridiculous % of getting it if ever.

Not a fan of your solution. Frankly, the only truly offensive Nightmare modification is the mapless/objectiveless one. Are the others fake difficulty? Yes. Should we encourage more fake difficulty? No, but it's more interesting than nothing.

I did nightmare for a whole day once only to get this mod, but surely i didnt get it,  but its the fault of RNG again! Why not make a token system where you get 1 point for each nightmare run and you need for example 10 points to buy blaze mod and 5 points for each other mod.