Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow pathing troubles (PS4)

(PSN)ChopperDave06

When I take my Kubrow with me on missions she frequently gets stuck in various areas of the map, most noticeably in doorways. When passing through them she looks like she's hung up on physics or something because she keeps doing her running animation like she's trying to follow but can't. This issue started occurring after PoE released. Prior to the PoE update she ran around the map completely fine.

Edited by (PS4)ChopperDave06

The same thing happens when I bring my Kubrow with me on missions. She gets stuck in doorways and keeps running in place but can't follow me. Before Plains of Eidolon was released she was just fine. I hope it fets fixed soon because not only is it annoying, but can make stealth gameplay more difficult, since my Kubrow is the Cloaking breed and I use her on all stealth missions.

On 11/17/2017 at 8:08 PM, (PS4)ChopperDave06 said:

When I take my Kubrow with me on missions she frequently gets stuck in various areas of the map, most noticeably in doorways. When passing through them she looks like she's hung up on physics or something because she keeps doing her running animation like she's trying to follow but can't. This issue started occurring after PoE released. Prior to the PoE update she ran around the map completely fine.

This.

Broooo lol makes me mad at my kubrow lol im a returning player, just spent plat on kubrow pack genetics n armor for this guy to be pretty useless. it hurts more when you find 2 argon crystals in room and ur chesa should be tryin to open lockers for more but he's doing the running man at an open door along with three others thats running in place jumping like the zombie dogs from i am legend. Will Smith would be proud....