Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

plains of eidolon bugged

(PSN)milomell_

Just happened to me too.  I waited at least 6 minutes with the loading icon in the bottom left corner.  You shouldn't have to wait that long to exit a mission.  Had to reboot the app, hoping DE would put the brilliant shard in my inbox like they do with fissure rewards but no.  Just a big waste of time.  Im MR24 and I haven't been more mad at this game than when POE came out.  The unnecessary long load times, extra lag, dropped connections really takes the fun out of the game.  I don't mind spending time grinding things, but if the actual bugs in the game are keeping you from getting ahead, it's just not worth it.  

Its happen to me more then 5 times im getting tiered of it... i keep loseing all my quill standing and doing the last bounty is a pain i keep geting put in a squad with mr5... normaly it doesnt bother mr ranking but the go in with frames lv 15-20 gussing to lvl up and weak weapons so...if it keeps up ill never get breath of the eidelon(the only dame place u can farm it) ive all ways loved this game and it hard to make me rage quit. God my fav game is dark souls 1 3 and bloodborn and i never good made in thous warframe sence i keep lossing all my stuff ive farmed amd farmed iys geting more then annoying and no one from de is anwsering me here in forms or on ther support site

I had just captured my first eidolon and I had left the squad to extract as my team was talking a while to come to extraction and i was stuck in hosr migration for at least 15 minutes, forced to reboot the game and lost a brilliant shard 7 exceptional shards and 40 intact shards. This is an issue that needs to be addressed asap