Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best and worst frames

(PSN)T3H0N3GUY

Best for what?

Ember is best for start chart rushing

Loki and Zenistar can trivialize a lot of content.

Mesa is probably the most versatile solo DPS

Chroma is the best tank

Seeking Shuriken ash is best for long long long survivals and my personal fav. Paired with Viral Kohm is makes level 400 CHG laughable.

Interesting thoughts people have, I don't have a ton to say in terms of best/worst. It's much easier to say favourite/least likely to use.
In terms of overall best, I think it's probably Inaros/Rhino/Mesa/Frost, but they're also my favourites to use. Best is hard to define for me. I think it's fair to say none of these 4 are the worst. I think Limbo/Nova/Saryn/Gara/Ivara/Nidus/Octavia/Equinox/Trinity are probably among of the best as well, I just don't use them as much/don't have Gara/Octavia/Nidus/Equinox/Ivara.  4 of those are just lack of plat to get slots for them.

In terms of Worst I'd say
1) Zephyr
2) Wukong
3) Titania (I'd put her as worst if the Plains didn't exist.)

I'm fairly comfortable saying those are the worst, too. I also don't think Ash is all that great, but I also don't like Ash all that much. So although he probably doesn't totally deserve 4th worst, that's where I'd put him. I think Bladestorm is pretty bad, and not very fun personally.

My favourites are
1) Rhino
2) Mesa
3) Nezha
4) Frost
5) Inaros

My least likely to play is:
Loki - this one's kinda sad because he used to be one of my favourites but feels like he always has the cheapest deaths and is continually less and less of a frame I want to play.
Ash - He's probably honestly the frame I have the least fun with. Seems like he takes a lot of investment to get more out him.
Hydroid - He's just kinda boring for me.
Mag - Her abilities have changed so many times she might be good. I haven't bothered to figure them out, her abilities used to be some of the worst though.
Titania - Her abilities aren't very effective. She does better on the plains at least.
Banshee - So fragile. Extremely fragile. In case you didn't notice I tend to like tanks. I think she's probably average-ish overall but just not my style
Trinity - I was starting to like her before reworks made her very different. I don't think she's bad, just not my kind of fun. Maybe if I played organized teams with friends I'd probably really like her. Warframe consumes all time for actual friendships though. 0_0
Nyx - Similar to Trinity, and Banshee
Mirage - She seems kinda over-rated. I'll use her once in a while

Well this went on long enough

Best, by a longshot is Ivara.

Worst, unfortunately goes to Ash. Ash is just garbage tier IMO. Bladestorm is so awkward, fatal teleport is nice but "meh" as well, shurikien is forgettable and his cloak is a piss-poor version of what loki can do.

6 hours ago, (PS4)ArtPrince17 said:

Worst... -

Ember -

Ember is embarrassingly bad. She looks great on paper, and the design ideas are good, but for a damage dealing Warframe, she's absolute piss at actually doing damage later on in the game. Her damage falls of extremely quickly and her other uses aren't too great. Must I explain?

Zephyr -

While Zephyr is far better than Ember is, she still isn't too good. Tail Wind is a linked Bullet Jump for energy, which, in the midst of combat I don't know why you'd want a linked bullet jump. Dive Bomb is poor in terms of damage and CC is minimal without the augment. Turbulence is the best ability, but that shouldn't be the case, and Tornado is generally annoying and not as good as it could be.

Just my opinion though.

She can outdo pretty much anyone for damage except for Chroma, possibly a Mesa in certain environments.  People just build her in really inefficient ways cause lolz wof.

Ash is also very not bad for damage o_O

Zeph is the one I'd say is in the worst spots for the exact reasons you state, which is unfortunate as she's my 3'rd/4th favorite behind Harrow and around Ivara.  Ember first.

Edited by Terrornaut

1 hour ago, Terrornaut said:

She can outdo pretty much anyone for damage except for Chroma, possibly a Mesa in certain environments.  People just build her in really inefficient ways cause lolz wof.

Except she doesn't do it effectively. I actually loved Ember when I first got her. But I was MR 7 and only to Pluto. I can try as many builds as I want, but she'll never scale, and never live up to being as good as she could be.

25 minutes ago, (PS4)ArtPrince17 said:

Except she doesn't do it effectively. I actually loved Ember when I first got her. But I was MR 7 and only to Pluto. I can try as many builds as I want, but she'll never scale, and never live up to being as good as she could be.

She...has...complete scaling? Where you all come from that say she has no scaling I will never know where you just cease to look at information, or test anything.  People need to stop building around WoF and accomplishing next to nothing but tickling enemies endlessly.

Accellerant.  You build around it.  You use it like its a nuke.  It multiplies heat damage significantly.  While yes its nice that WoF can get multiplied, and even at high levels Accelerant+wof on non armored targets can still do plenty of damage, its power comes in multiplying heat damage on weapons.  Weapons that scale and are always relied upon and account for a large portion of your gameplay and output as the majority of frames. 

270 power strength+Flash Accelerant here with some sample weapons:

You have a Tigris prime: Yeah, I could go roughly  50k damage on it with 80% of that being corrosive or rad, the rest being slash and then some heat.  Or, I could do this...45k total with 18k slash, 15k heat, 12k corrosive, 90 status, don't really need 100% even though shotguns are funny.  Ok, that 12k corrosive becomes 21k vs a heavy gunner, that's nice. Why would I go with less corrosive or rad and trade off heat and slash instead?  Accelerant.  With Flash accelerant that adds at least 6k bonus heat damage (think the number is wrong, it enhances the modded ips/base damage rather than adding off of ele damage mods.  Should get the idea though.).  That 21k becomes 141,750 heat damage, which will cause a heat proc for half of that for 7 sec.  Which is more, 21k corrosive, or 21k heat that can become 141,750 heat before crits and headshots?

I'm not going to bother getting into how she works with AOE weapons like Arca Plasmor, Atomos, Lens, Amprex, Torid, etc.

Silva & Aegis prime: Lets just say I decide to go for raw damage (you really don't need to in order to do well with this weapon, you can build it for utility and still hurt plenty) and condition overload, drifting contact, yeah yeah, heat and viral or heat and corrosive.  Final Harbinger is extremely important here, it is fast and super mobile, things Ember needs.  With ~850 heat damage (and 800 corrosive we'll say) attacking very fast/very often, with Final Harb's occasional freakish supersmashbros cosmic ragdoll, this thing dices through things or launches them off into the distance if you don't kill something in a combo.  You really don't even need body count/drifting contact because hey, you've got instant 6.75x+130% weapon damage scaling on that heat damage that is coming out very fast in multi hit combos, in between moments of 90% DR.  Flash Accelerant's added heat on that S&A build come to roughly 2k heat per swing, or, 13,500 per swing, on a very fast multi hitting weapon. The Corrosive, 800, which has that 75% multiplier vs hgunner armor, becomes 1400 corrosive.  13,500, or hell even 850*6.75 without flash accelerant is still 6,200.  Oh, and if someone makes you invisible, or you get past 1x combo multiplier, or you're with any frame that adds a damage multiplier or speed multiplier, hmmm....

Oh but armor ruins heat!
Everyone has to deal with armor for the most part.  If someone (like a cat that deliberately strips heavy units' armor, sometimes bugs and will aoe strip armor) happens to strip armor and they're with Ember, Ember will do more damage to raw flesh in every scenario, with amplified heat damage.  Ember can pack a plethora of powerful corrosive proccing gear to strip armor quick enough so that her multiplied heat damage deals serious damage, or hell, get Unairu's void dash bonus and dash mobs twice and they'll lose 90% armor in under 2 seconds.  They will die. Horribly.

HOW IS THIS NOT SCALING????
....How?

More rhetorical shouting into the darkness and not aimed at you.  But do you see now?

@Terrornaut

I completely see where you're coming from. However, Ember is only effective against lightly armored targets and she is the only Frame in the game with no counter to armored targets. Every single other Warframe has something to deal with heavily armored targets, do you see where I'm coming from? Here, look below.

Spoiler

Ash -

Slash based Warframe that can already bypass armor is further complemented by his Bladestorm scaling with melee weapons, causing great bleed damage. Also Teleport one-shots.

Atlas -

Melee scaling ability that can completely screw armor up with the correct modding. Can completely freeze enemies, and can draw away some aggro.

Banshee -

Near infinite scaling with major damage and critical increase, with some cool crowd control.

Chroma -

Super-tank. Can massively increase the damage on his weapons.

Equinox -

All around Warframe. Can be tailored to most situations. Can tank. Open enemies to finishers. Buff herself and allies. Heal. Potentially one-shots any enemy in the game (albeit, after some time).

Excalibur -

Opens enemies to finishers. Massive melee damage that can completely shred through armor.

Frost -

Wide ranged CC, area defense, and temporary armor removal.

Gara -

Nice slash damage that can also scale off of melee mods. Wide ranged CC complete stop, can passively open enemies to finishers. Can also potentially one-shot any enemy in the game.

Harrow -

Medium tier complete halt CC, lifesteal and weapon buffs, critical buffs and team energy restoration.

Hydroid -

Can drown enemies to death, nice CC. Can also strip armor.

Inaros -

Can open enemies to finishers, steal health for the team. Nice CC. Can draw aggro with clones.

Ivara -

Can open enemies to finishers. Wide range CC. Can deal nice damage with Artemis Bow. Gains headshot buffs and loot drops while invisible.

Limbo -

Even if he's annoying in a team setting, he has the best CC in the game. Makes self or team invincible while also giving energy regen. Can completely wide range stop all enemies and gunfire and can increase his Rift damage.

Loki -

Draws aggro, can CC and make Heavy Gunner and Bombards mean nothing.

Mag -

Can strip armor and shields while restoring allied shields. Can gain overshields. Wide range CC. Has one of the best damage scaling abilities in the game. On armor.

Mesa -

Quickly eliminates large amounts of enemies. Can CC. Can tank. Can buff guns.

Mirage -

Can buff weapons, can be impossible to hit. Has wide ranged CC.

Nekros -

Minor CC, can make enemies re-think life while also removing armor. Loot boosts, and draws away major aggro.

Nezha -

Always fast, wide ranged CC, can tank and be invincible.

Nidus -

Good CC, godly damage to all. Quick heal over time and damage boosts with massive damage reduction.

Nova -

Minor damage reduction. Massive potential damage to all, quick movement, and wide ranged CC and damage buffs.

Nyx -

Take that heavily armored target and literally make it your best friend. Radiation procs for further CC. Massively vast CC and aggro drawing. Great potential damage.

Oberon -

Good CC with Radiation. Nice damage. Team heal over time. Wide CC which synergizes to create complete armor strip.

Octavia -

All-enemy pacifism that increases with duration. Nice damage. Many buffs. All-ability buff in radius.

Rhino -

Melee ability which creates good CC and scales with mods. Invincibility. Team-wide buffs. Wide ranged CC.

Saryn -

Passively increases all status effects. Can spread ability to cut all enemy health in half. Can remove some armor and has minor aggro drawing.

Titania -

Nice, but slightly annoying CC. Niche team-wide buffs that are still kinda' cool. Aggro drawing, nice damage stacked with CC and evasion.

Trinity -

The Support. Provides minor CC and health regen. Quick energy regen. Massive damage reduction and healing for self and allies.

Valkyr -

Good CC in two abilities. One which can open to finishers. Team-wide buffs, and health regen and melee increase!

Vauban -

CC boy. CCs really good.

Volt -

Good radial CC. Team wide speed buff and can defend while increasing guns.

Wukong -

Very minor CC. Can stay alive forever. Can become invincible and open enemies to finishers. Has a nice melee increasing weapon.

Zephyr -

Right in the same boat with Ember.

Now, what can Ember do? Minor CC. Mainly only effective against lightly armored targets. Can increase heat damage.

I see that you know your stuff about Ember, but Ember (and Zephyr) need some redeeming qualities. I actually made my own Ember Revisit thread, and if you'd like, check it out, down below I'd love to see more opinions from someone more familiar with Ember than I am.

Spoiler

I appreciate the list, because these things are always interesting to look at. 

You are however, being almost objectively against her or denying her credit and what she does.  Fair CC at a good range (of course its not Nyx/condemn/gara level), lightly armored targets are basically dead upon range even at sortie levels, heavily armored targets with the right compensation are dispatched very quickly. She can give fair team damage increases.  If she had a way to strip armor, she would be ridiculous and become instant meta.  Its the one thing that really holds her back.  She can basically do this with Unairu though.

Also, AM Drop for Nova can be deceptive - the time spent firing into it to pump it up to drop it on a couple of enemies can quite often be used to just kill those or other enemies instead.  2x multiplier is nice but pretty small compared to how things get considering some of the multipliers out there.  Its the speed or the slow that makes a huge difference, and also can eliminate the need for defense frames in plenty of situations.  Ember could have the same caption as Mesa minus the tankiness.  Mesa will really only outdo Ember in terms of damage if its a much more open area, otherwise Ember's got the advantage.

Maybe there's another point I should have mentioned.  I was not in any way talking about solo activity.  Its definitely harder to go for crazy times on lots of maps than it is plenty of frames out there, but, its a coop game.  Stick Ember with an armor stripping Obe, or a Banshee that just has the Sonic Boom augment and some range and a little bit of power strength and watch level 130 enemies melt in seconds when she's not even addressing them directly (but hopefully is with a mix of potent aoe and strong single target weps), or have her kill absolutely everything else to keep numbers thin so someone like Valk or Inaros can get in on the targets that actually matter instead instead of wasting time using finishers on light targets that they just won't get through in many cases.  Hell, a Mag and an Ember or a Nova and an Ember make for ridiculous pairings as well with the amount of multiplication and shutting down enemies that goes on.  Thank you for not pooping on Mag though, I'll say that at least.  Pretty much every frame does something quite well, at least one thing, but definitely doesn't cease to matter when another frame is in the party - generally there's enough synergy going on or the potential for it.

I'll look at the Ember thread, I usually end up in a large amount of them.  Sometimes there are good ideas, cool ones, but usually a lot of ones unlikely to ever be implemented.  Its 1 and 3 that need work.  3 is just not useful - poor damage, poor range, too big a cost for what it does, the knockdown is not effective enough, and its not great for area denial either.  1 is just there for thematic giggles on DE's part bc thematic overload is cool.  Fireball is best for some ranged stuff, or for forcing a stun in the middle of a reload. That's about it.

The biggest problem issue with Ember I want to see fixed besides her 3 is that heat dots don't get overridden by higher damage heat dots, unless they changed that sometime in the last 16 months (was gone up until 1-2 months ago).

-----edit
Nm, I was already in that thread.

Edited by Terrornaut

9 hours ago, Terrornaut said:

Nm, I was already in that thread.

Sorry about that, I confused you with zzNitro! What is wrong with me, lol.

You are however, being almost objectively against her or denying her credit and what she does.

Looking back on that, this is true. Ember is actually in a better place overall as opposed to Zephyr, now that you're explaining it again. I'll give her some proper credit this time.

Spoiler

Ember -

Her passive is pretty dumb for a Frame that can't take too much of any type of damage. In addition to that, it's only applicable to one faction. Needs to be changed, I think you can agree on that.

Fire Ball is a lackluster first ability that doesn't scale well and doesn't complement the rest of her kit. Needs improvement.

(My Improvement - Allow player to charge fire blast for a very fast, very powerful, fire wave consisting of corrosive and heat.)

Accelerant is pretty good for a mere second. Buffing all heat damage and stunning enemies? Great.

Fire Blast is terrible. Minimal use, minor crowd control. Negligible expanding damage.

(My Improvement - Lava Blast change, singes away armor over time while also increasing damage over time.)

World on Fire is... alright? But it's too "press 4 to win, up to a point. Augment gives Ember increased CC, but you shouldn't need an augment to be good.

(My Improvement - Completely scrap it. Give her healing flames to complement her low attributes. Let her heal her team for increased team play. Make her 4 have more utility. Allow her to add fire damage to all of her attacks.)

I know you've already saw my changes, but I just put them here for anyone else reading.

Maybe there's another point I should have mentioned.  I was not in any way talking about solo activity. 

Yeah, I know. Ember's cool in a team setting with higher level enemies. I even hear about some people taking her to Teralyst fights. My problem is that Ember is the only frame (with Zephyr) that doesn't fair too well solo. I want to see hear give others a run for their money and the WoF spammers to meet their demise.

Pretty much every frame does something quite well, at least one thing, but definitely doesn't cease to matter when another frame is in the party - generally there's enough synergy going on or the potential for it.

Correct. Ember deals with lightly armored targets quite well. But why? Why only targets with light armor? If Ember had some way of dealing with armor through her own powers, she'd be great.

16 hours ago, Leqesai said:

Worst, unfortunately goes to Ash. Ash is just garbage tier IMO. Bladestorm is so awkward, fatal teleport is nice but "meh" as well, shurikien is forgettable and his cloak is a piss-poor version of what loki can do.

I'm not trying to invalidate your opinion, but there are Frames that are way worse than Ash.

Bladestorm can severely weaken large groups of enemies within a few seconds. Teleport allows you to infinitely scale. Shuriken can completely strip armor. Smoke Screen puts Ash's already good survivability even higher, even if it's only 80% of Loki's Invisibility.

57 minutes ago, (PS4)ArtPrince17 said:

Sorry about that, I confused you with zzNitro! What is wrong with me, lol.

Looking back on that, this is true. Ember is actually in a better place overall as opposed to Zephyr, now that you're explaining it again. I'll give her some proper credit this time.

Hide contents

Ember -

Her passive is pretty dumb for a Frame that can't take too much of any type of damage. In addition to that, it's only applicable to one faction. Needs to be changed, I think you can agree on that.

Fire Ball is a lackluster first ability that doesn't scale well and doesn't complement the rest of her kit. Needs improvement.

(My Improvement - Allow player to charge fire blast for a very fast, very powerful, fire wave consisting of corrosive and heat.)

Accelerant is pretty good for a mere second. Buffing all heat damage and stunning enemies? Great.

Fire Blast is terrible. Minimal use, minor crowd control. Negligible expanding damage.

(My Improvement - Lava Blast change, singes away armor over time while also increasing damage over time.)

World on Fire is... alright? But it's too "press 4 to win, up to a point. Augment gives Ember increased CC, but you shouldn't need an augment to be good.

(My Improvement - Completely scrap it. Give her healing flames to complement her low attributes. Let her heal her team for increased team play. Make her 4 have more utility. Allow her to add fire damage to all of her attacks.)

I know you've already saw my changes, but I just put them here for anyone else reading.

Yeah, I know. Ember's cool in a team setting with higher level enemies. I even hear about some people taking her to Teralyst fights. My problem is that Ember is the only frame (with Zephyr) that doesn't fair too well solo. I want to see hear give others a run for their money and the WoF spammers to meet their demise.

Correct. Ember deals with lightly armored targets quite well. But why? Why only targets with light armor? If Ember had some way of dealing with armor through her own powers, she'd be great.

She can do plenty well solo. Being a caster frame, she does have lower starting stats and so forth. If you know what your doing you can stay alive just fine. As for dealing with heavy armor, that what her guns are for. Her powers where always about getting the fodder out of the way so you could focus on the heavies. Fireblast is your escape/clearing a path tool. It knocks down and pushes back everyone. (IT's supposed to atleast seems there are still some issues of animatins ignoring effects that still hurt a few of Embers kit.). However Slova and Ember are pretty good together explosion sisters FTW!. The damage bonuI stack MP and Accelerant on heat damage. So rapid fire 100% proc weapons melt down enemies that then explode with MP and start the chain rolling. Especially stuff like Ignis wraith with corrosive heat. You can take down heavies groups of heavies in seconds!

vor 3 Stunden schrieb (PS4)ArtPrince17:

I'm not trying to invalidate your opinion

Go ahead, since that not even all that is to him. The stealth aspect adds additional damage to your melee and the innitial multiplier is beein reset on Smokescreen use, similar to how it is to recasting blinds. That is paired with extra combo generated from actuall use of your melee and bladestorm, which affects both significantly. He also has among the best auguments, with his basestats and invisibility one of the best combinations in the game and Bladestorm IS a true gem once you reach a certain level of powercreep as:

It deals damage and slash proccs based off of that and scales of combo (the basedamage of 2k can be considered 6k by default and is affected by a multiplier that hardly falls off with naramon!)

Is finisher damage (completely ignores armor and shields and does quite some hits that affect arcane trickery, which can be a 10% chance for 20s free invisibility per hit)

And has its animations affected by melee attack speed (which includes Primed Fury, Riven mods and Arcane strike)

He is among the very few frames in the game that are able to deal damage to scaled enemys as is.

27 minutes ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

Go ahead, since that not even all that is to him. The stealth aspect adds additional damage to your melee and the innitial multiplier is beein reset on Smokescreen use, similar to how it is to recasting blinds. That is paired with extra combo generated from actuall use of your melee and bladestorm, which affects both significantly. He also has among the best auguments, with his basestats and invisibility one of the best combinations in the game and Bladestorm IS a true gem once you reach a certain level of powercreep as:

It deals damage and slash proccs based off of that and scales of combo (the basedamage of 2k can be considered 6k by default and is affected by a multiplier that hardly falls off with naramon!)

Is finisher damage (completely ignores armor and shields and does quite some hits that affect arcane trickery, which can be a 10% chance for 20s free invisibility per hit)

And has its animations affected by melee attack speed (which includes Primed Fury, Riven mods and Arcane strike)

He is among the very few frames in the game that are able to deal damage to scaled enemys as is.

I went about 3 hours solo Mot with Shuriken and dual Ichors. Nothing like dropping level 400s is a few swings.

Thats why the question has to be best at what. Outside of Ivara no other frame can go that long solo.

10 minutes ago, (Xbox One)lotus503 said:

Thats why the question has to be best at what.

This.

Any time I see a person in any game ask, "what's the best character/weapon/tree?" I know they aren't going to ever be that good at the game because their thinking is so broad, not analytical, and generally only going to be tied to the biggest, shiniest, loudest, most obvious thing.

Its all situational.

I am still blown away by people who say Ash was a trash frame.  He was the only frame, when played well, for the majority of WF that could outdamage+outkill me outside of max range old saryn/excal rj fueled by EV, or current Chroma.  People are always funny though.

vor 51 Minuten schrieb Terrornaut:

I am still blown away by people who say Ash was a trash frame.  He was the only frame, when played well, for the majority of WF that could outdamage+outkill me outside of max range old saryn/excal rj fueled by EV, or current Chroma.  People are always funny though.

Well, to the defense of some people, that is a thing that's beein triggered on a regular basis by a certain movement in here, lead by people who want him to be better suited for pvp or who like the idea of a ninja but don't like him as a frame.

It's just really easy to jump onto a bandwagon, more difficult to play him to a certain level before judging tho.

Plus i honestly wanna see any saryn outdamage a ash from a certain level range forth... That frame has buggs that are getting more attention lately concerning her survivability, spore spreading and poison mechanic, what leaves her with viral as a good status type to lower health but a horrible dps output per enemy and a buff/kit that is centered around using melee but that doesn't allow it to be played. Excal maybe (even a EB excal is pretty decent with his stealth multipliers and Cc), chroma, yes but not saryn.

If anything deserves the title of a trash frame them it's saryn in my oppinion.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

2 minutes ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

Well, to the defense of some people, that is a thing that's beein triggered on a regular basis by a certain movement in here, lead by people who want him to be better suited for pvp or who like the idea of a ninja but don't like him as a frame.

It's just really easy to jump onto a bandwagon, more difficult to play him to a certain level before judging tho.

Plus i honestly wanna see any saryn outdamage a ash from a certain level range forth... That frame has buggs that are getting more attention lately concerning her survivability, spore spreading and poison mechanic, what leaves her with viral as a good status type to lower health but a horrible dps output per enemy.

If anything deserves the title of a trash frame them it's saryn in my oppinion.

I don't know anything about a movement on the forums.

All I know is I don't like Ash. I didn't like him before the rework and absolutely hate him now. This is a wholly subjective topic and IMO he is the worst frame.

vor 27 Minuten schrieb Leqesai:

I don't know anything about a movement on the forums.

All I know is I don't like Ash. I didn't like him before the rework and absolutely hate him now. This is a wholly subjective topic and IMO he is the worst frame.

You can say anything you want on a subjective base really but he's still among the top damage dealers/melee frames in the game from an objective standpoint.

Pretty hard to miss that movement btw. They're making a move on any ash related thread really, allways bringing up the same bs (no short for bladestorm), how he's greedy for energy when the actuall numbers per enemy equal your every day ultimate ability or how little build diversity he has, when all you need is stuff that is the meta for melee anyways and a little power managemenet to have energy at all.

You can like something or not, that's up to you but not liking it doesn't make it bad or a candidate for a rework ya know.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

Am 21.11.2017 um 21:22 schrieb Andaius:

Sounds like the constant barrage of cring thread about Ember killing more guys then them so let's nerf WoF threads that pop up like weeds every week.

In contrary to her player base that asks for buffs because of how little Cc she has with the whole 5 target limit on max range builds. Also a frame i really enjoy btw. Definitly the best frame for QT tanking in the game.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

!!!!WARNING AN OPINION IS ABOUT TO BE WRITTEN!!!

If you are the type that easily gets triggered by a differing opinion please proceed to the nearest echo chamber bunker. That is all.

As a solo player who does a lot of pub matches I'd have to say the best for me is a split between Loki and Oberon (I'd give the edge to Oberon though because heals and armor nullification), and the worst is Limbo because his abilities are broken in a bad way. I've said it before and I'll say it however many times I need to say it. But this time it'll be a bit different. Either fix Limbo's broken abilities or throw that infected S#&$ out and rebuild from the ground up. Hot damn is he good looking though.

19 hours ago, (Xbox One)lotus503 said:

I went about 3 hours solo Mot with Shuriken and dual Ichors. Nothing like dropping level 400s is a few swings.

Thats why the question has to be best at what. Outside of Ivara no other frame can go that long solo.

Indeed Ash is a beast. Probably one of the best for Solo play.

The only weak link is BS being garbage. But since it's contribution is minimal he can carry on without it just fine.

For team play, well, BS and SShadow is all he had before and now he only has SShadow. So for team play he is a liability.

Imo nidus is best and limbo is the worst

Nidus- two energy abilities and two free abilities, granted you can build stacks he can migrate damage and drop a healer aoe with some little damage dealers he also has a"aoe" that can grapple enemies in one point making it easier for him to build stacks and at 10 stacks he gains a free life not to mention the more stacks the more power

Limbo-completely counters any one trying to use weapons forcing frames to use abilities yes she gives a passive regen but if you need to contact use abilities your sol 

I like Excalibur best.

He got mobility, CC and Damage for his 1st, 2nd and 4th skill.

His 3rd skill is bad but at least it makes for good captura pictures.

What I don't find fun too fun is Nova but that probably has to do with personally preference as well.

That said, preferences aside, I would say Loki is the best and the worst is Ember simply because CC is king and pure damage frames start to fall off as the levels go up.

Edited by OoKeNnEtHoO