Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Underground Dungeon Masters is recruiting! | Rank 10 Moon Clan | 900+ Members | Large Discord | 99% Research | Accepting all

Nickstarship

UDM.jpg

zVwzrrE.png
[ Introduction ]

Our clan accepts everyone! It doesn't matter if you're new, returning or a veteran, we appreciate everyone who joins.
We always have members willing to help others, crack relics or run events and missions.
Our fast growing community is a great place to meet new people and create new bonds.
Discord is not required for our clan, however it is highly recommended.

[ Recruitment Status ]
Actively Recruiting

[ Current Minimum Mastery Requirement ]
None

[ Current Member Count ]
900+ Ingame, 1000+ Discord
https://discord.gg/XKgrwfv
 zVwzrrE.png
[ Raids ]
No regular schedule, but coming soon!

[ Permanent Clan Tax ]
0% (Varies dependent on clan participation in events)

[ Current Rank and Research ]
Currently rank 9 with 99% of research completed.

[ Discord Server (Text/Voice Chat) ]
https://discord.gg/XKgrwfv
zVwzrrE.png

Not required - but you are always welcome to join our Discord to find a group or just chat about random things!
Discord is also the main form of communication between staff members, thus staff there are online 90% of the time should you ever need to contact them.

[ Current Purging Policy ]
To make room we purge as we recruit new members. Anyone with >16 days of inactivity may be purged if it is deemed necessary. If you were purged, we had nothing against you.
You can always ask to be invited back as we welcome returning members with open arms!

[ How to Join!

1. Be sure you are ready to join our clan.
2. Leave your current clan if you are currently in one.
3. Join Discord (The fastest way to join) or Look for our recruitment message in-game.
4. Wait for confirmation of a sent invitation, or periodically check your inbox (step 5).
5. Accept your invite by pressing ESC in-game, click Communications, then click Inbox to find your clan invitation.

One of our recruitment messages in the game is Welcoming all Tenno! {Underground Dungeon Masters} is Recruiting! R9 Moon Clan|Full Dojo|LARGE Discord| https://discord.gg/XKgrwfv
zVwzrrE.png

***Upon Joining the Discord server, you must set up your ranks after reading our directions in the rules in order to gain access to the other channels to start grouping up and finding games to play with our other members***
x2omJEG.png
Edited by Nickstarship
Wanted to add/update more Content

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2017 at 2:00 AM, STK112 said:

Which region do you guys operate in?

Our Clan is open to All users to join. We are mostly English speakers, so if you know at least broken English you should be good. We are open to recruiting members across all regions. 
Currently, the main 2 regions for recruitment are Europe and North America. 

Hello,

I am looking for a good big clan to join to do raids and hunt Eidolons with.

I would love to progress in the game with helpful and thoughtful clan-mates that would suggest builds for frames and weapons.

Even though I have a job and school to do, I am willing to cut out some time to help the clan with anything.

Username: Thegamer123619 

I am sortie prepared but I need to grind some more Endo to max some mods out.

I hope you consider me to join the Underground Dungeon Masters

• 2 weeks later...

We are still Actively recruiting. If interested in joining you must connect to the discord server to be invited. We will not be recruiting on the forums. Contact me through my steam or discord username. If you see me online ingame as well at Nickstarship I am 100% willing to invite you and any friends when I am available.

• 2 weeks later...

Get Ready! Our clan will be doing our Monthly purge of inactive members at the end of the month! We still have a few slots left before we remove people. Join the discord and express interest in joining the ingame clan. Remember if you ever get removed or have been removed you are still welcome to join back to the ingame services. If you have been removed or are going to be removed, you are still welcome to use the discord as much as you want. Discord name Nickstarship#5115 if you need more info. Make sure to read Above messages!

• 2 weeks later...

With the new Warframe updates being made, Underground Dungeon Masters is ready for what is to come. We are excited to see new players looking to join a clan willing to teach them the ropes and give them the information needed to become better players. UDM hopes to overcome the new challenges from the new Eidolon threats and future updates to come.

• 4 weeks later...

As the new Warframe updates are being made, Underground Dungeon Masters is ready for what is to come. We are excited to see new players looking to join a clan willing to teach them the ropes and give them the information needed to have an enjoyable experience. Join the discord and express interest in joining the ingame clan and be part of our growing community.

• 1 month later...