Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which weapons to keep and which to get rid of?

KatsuMakane

Question

So im running out of slots (and plat) so i decided to start getting rid of weapons i have gotten to 30 and I will probably never use, but I need some help, in my screenshots, what is worth keeping and what is trash? really appreciate this guys! also if I have a prime version of a warframe, should I throw out the normal version since prime is usually always better? thanks again!

KA4R8qb.jpg

I2HJHS9.jpg

DX0HnT9.jpg

JLVh6NC.jpg

WhfBOCn.jpg

13 answers to this question

My criteria for tossing a weapon

- Do I have a spare BP?

- Did it come from an event?

- Did it come from an Assassination group?

- Is it quest related?

- Do I need it to make another weapon?

- Does it have a Prime variant?

Going by the screenshots provided, I'd toss the following

Braton, Ceramic Dagger, Amphis, Cronus, Dark Sword, Dual Heat Sword, Dual Skana, Fragor, Gammacore, Heat Sword, Kraken, Glaive, Latron, Orthos, Kunai, Sicarus, Skana, Spira, Vasto, and Twin Gremlins.

The reason I suggest these ones is because they're easy to regain, are maxed out, or have better Prime variants.

Edited by MagPrime

Regular Braton, regular Boltor, Cestra, Heat sword, regular Latron. Those would be "MY" first choices in tossing them in the bin. As for the normal versions of Warframes, get them to 30 first, and if you have the prime version, you can delete it. There is no real reason to keep the extra stuff unless you want different polarities on another frame or weapon. I am a collector however, and have kept everything Ive ever gotten...... I am ashamed at how much Ive spent on slots though...

18 minutes ago, KatsuMakane said:

also if I have a prime version of a warframe, should I throw out the normal version since prime is usually always better? thanks again!

As to Prime Warframes; if you have the slots, keep the vanilla version.  If not, toss'em.  As far as I know, there are no Vanilla Warframes with better base stats over it's Primed version. 

If you've heavily invested in a Warframe (Forma, Potato) then I'd suggest holding onto it. 

I have a simple criteria for weapons (and what to get rid of):
Aside from leveling, have you used the weapon in the past month? If no, get rid of it. Life is too short to have you spend time with people you don't actually like. Likewise, weapon slots are too short of an amount for you to use it on weapons you don't use.

Delete:

Boltor, Braton, Daggers, Heat Sword, Paris Prime, Skana, Kunai, Dual Skana, Amphis, Cronus, Dark Sword, Dual Heat Swords, Fragor, Kraken, Glaive, Latron, Orthos, Sicarus, Spira, Vasto, and Twin Gremlins.

Keep:

Any weapon thats for your mastery rank for example soma if your mastery rank 6

Edited by (XB1)ShakingBullet76