Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Applying Purchased Forma

Zero_Chill

I recently got my Opticor to max and wanted to place a 2nd Forma onto it. I didn't have any forma, so I purchased one for 20 platinum. After making the purchase and going to the option for applying the forma, there was no interface that showed up to define what slot I wanted to apply the forma towards. I continued with the interface prompt and it applied the forma to the weapon without giving me the option to choose what polarity or slot. My forma is gone, the Opticor is unranked and now has a 2nd forma applied to it without any changed slots. I believe it was the action of buying the forma and immediately going to apply it that lead to this interface bug not displaying the slots and polarities gui. I hope I can get my forma back.

Edited by Zero_Chill

• 3 months later...

Same thing just happen to me just now. I purchased a 3 forma pack from my arsenal to put on my opticor (4th forma) and it automatically (with no option to choose polarization) put a blank forma on and leveled it to "unranked" leaving me with 2 forma's left. I will be submitting a ticket for this.