The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inaros sandstorm camera issue (still not fixed)

Aisenkuis

I just got Inaros and so far he seems very fun to play.. I just don't understand the limited camera in his 3rd ability: sandstorm. I already found a archived post about this same issue from 2016 but it seems it was forgotten. I really rarely see Inaros anywhere and now that I've found him very intriguing warframe to play, it is sad to see that the camera is still the same..

Why not just give the ability the same camera controls what you normally have? I wonder what was the founding idea to have the camera restricted awfully in the first place...

15 minutes ago, peterc3 said:

If you don't care about killing, with Rage you can have that ability pretty much up indefinitely. The camera restriction and speed reduction feel like mechanical annoyances to make you want to leave it occasionally.

I mean honestly, the facts that it's CC in a smaller area than desiccate, which also makes them harder to hit, which also prevents me from doing anything while using it, and the CC ends as soon as I STOP using it, and possibly EARLIER if things are flung out of it...

Sandstorm honestly just sucks as far as i can tell.