Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.3.5

[DE]Megan

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Zaws with Covert Lethality and Exodia Epidemic unintentionally insta killing enemies. Covert Lethality does not carry over to projectiles or other effects created by weapons, and only applies on Melee finishers.

No fun allowed

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Increased the Range of two-handed Zaws by 20-25%

Please include the range on melee weapon stats within the game, and also provide it in a way that makes it easy to include on wikia.
We shouldn't need to test ranges in the simulacrum to compare weapons.

il y a 8 minutes, [DE]Megan a dit :
  • Fixed Zaws with Covert Lethality and Exodia Epidemic unintentionally insta killing enemies. Covert Lethality does not carry over to projectiles or other effects created by weapons, and only applies on Melee finishers.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO it's was so fun :'(

6 минут назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.3.5

Changes:

• Changed the Plague Keewar Infested Strike Stance to Machete from Scythe when using one-handed grips. 

What???

You do realise that tons of people already crafted these zaws specifically as a scythe, right?

Thanks for the fixes, but I actually liked the smol Scythe :L

What about the Operation bounty not having different rotations?

And talking about bounties, could the drop rates for uncommon/rares be increased? Uncommons are pretty much Rares and rares are basically Legendary Cores right now.

All those fixes and no mention of a change to the rewards from plaque star bounty..... you even mentioned it in a stream and I'll be honest I'd rather have a different lens to a naramon now at the very least, if it hasn't been fixed can you maybe at least manually change the rewards for the last half of the event?.

Archived