Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.3.5

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Your feedback on the Plague Keewar change is being heard. We're currently requesting more information with the designers right now - stay tuned.

To share some insight, the change was due to the Stance having a decrease in Speed, where a Scythe Stance should (and will) have increased speed to balance out a slower Stance.

It's also worth noting that we have a new Zaw Scythe Strike in the works. I know that doesn't fix the issue at hand, but it's never bad to know what we're working on! 

We will post again in this thread when we have more information from our designers - thank you. 

We will be reverting the Plague Keewar Stance back to Scythe for the next Hotfix/Update.

Stuck on Looking for new content. Was doing Hemocyte grind for my clan when the redtext rolled in. Now I can't.

Tried clearing the game's folder of anything related to ReShade*, and even tried reinstalling. Also, Verify Download Cache is stuck. All the nimrods complaining that their mold-scythes are broken now, at least they can play.

*Post-processing plugin for DirectX games. As beautiful as Warframe is, it leaves a lot to be desired in graphics fidelity. Even on high settings, things can look blurry and muddy. If Warframe were a hot lady, ReShade is her makeup, and also the glasses you need to ogle her properly.

2 minutes ago, Noxedwin said:

Stuck on Looking for new content. Was doing Hemocyte grind for my clan when the redtext rolled in. Now I can't.

Tried clearing the game's folder of anything related to ReShade, and even tried reinstalling. Also, Verify Download Cache is stuck. All the nimrods complaining that their mold-scythes are broken now, at least they can play.

Get this person a DRINK!!!

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Your feedback on the Plague Keewar change is being heard. We're currently requesting more information with the designers right now - stay tuned.

To share some insight, the change was due to the Stance having a decrease in Speed, where a Scythe Stance should (and will) have increased speed to balance out a slower Stance.

It's also worth noting that we have a new Zaw Scythe Strike in the works. I know that doesn't fix the issue at hand, but it's never bad to know what we're working on! 

We will post again in this thread when we have more information from our designers - thank you. 

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

We will be reverting the Plague Keewar Stance back to Scythe for the next Hotfix/Update.

Thanks to Thinking it over and giving back us our tiny Baby Scythe!

Thank you Thank you Thank You

• Fixed slow Hosts causing Clients to leave the squad when loading into the Plains. This widely experienced squad disbanding issue is one of our top fixing properties that will continue to be monitored and improved. 
  • Fixed Companions being unable to pass through doors.
  • Fixed losing functionality if you died while transitioning back to Cetus from the Plains.

Thank you Thank You Thank you

I have spent whole nights and days trying to get into a mission only having say Mismatched and verify your files. Team mates and me have lost everything after doing a mission or taking down the Eidilon.

The Doors open going back into Cetus and it looks like a Purple void. you can see peoples names just barely. you have 2 options abort ( and lose everything ) or walk through and fall and be transported out of your group and ending up on the landing pad outside Cetus. You still have to go back to your ship and then come back to Cetus or the Purple will show up where the doors should be going back to the Plains. Also you can't get out of your Warframe as your operator sometimes when this happens.

Please fix the getting a Bounty or Mission and going through the gate to the plains and it says the Bounty failed when you have just step through the Door. These do show in your stats as failed missions.

Would like to see a  Accept the Mission Dialogue or fix the accept Code to the missions ( Incursions ) to the first cashe you find in the cache incursions. Also flying over a mission is not accepting a mission when your doing something else, and should not fail. Have had these missions just show up when i'm flying over a area. Also One little fruit really.....as a reward.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On the Other Hand--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Please tell Lotus i'm on Holiday when i'm fishing, she sounds so upset when i let them have that old Drone we sold the grineer at the Yard sale last week. Guess she didn't get the Memo. Transference is still holding.........They even took off the void drive off of it and put Balloons on It,  it's no wonder it failed them. Guess they forgot to use helium instead of Hot air.   ( A Joke among our Clan )

About the Quills.

Would have like to have actually have been able to pick something when i had become a instrument for the Qwills. being able to only choose one of the fashion frame armours is a Real Disappointment after beating your brains out and Capturing and killing the Eidilon that many times. You can't even say no thanks. When you could have had something better in that reward area. This is something you can already get before you have even entered the Plains the first time as you can buy it. Or buy it for Standing when you Join the Quills.

I'm really surprised that these armours are only for looks. You could have used these as a new way to scale armour in the game for the Operator and given them a real use. So People would be more apt to use them. I already had the Ceno ( Upside down frying pan ) And i noticed when you wear it she no longer has long hair that should be showing on the back of her head, it looks like my operator has no hair at all. Is this a glitch ?

2 minutes ago, Dragonofdarkness13 said:
  • WHY!!! I wanted to make it because it was a Scythe !!! Not cool ....
  • When is Melee range going to be DISPLAYED in the mod screen ?? wasn't it supposed to have been added when you guys added punch-through to the Primary and Secondary ???

scroll up a bit they're reverting it back in the next hotfix/update.

So after this hotfix I immediately noticed that whenever I make a melee attack my sprint automatically becomes toggled 'off'. This completely kills any forward momentum in melee and also greatly reduced the range of forward attacks, making melee combat feeling extremely sluggish and almost unplayable. I don't imagine this is intended, can you please look into this?

• Fixed simultaneously sprinting, sliding, and shooting resulting in your gun ceasing fire after standing up but will resume firing again when you crouch.

melee attacking (tried it with telos boltace + maiming strike) will turn 'toggle sprint' off now, every single hit.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.3.5
Fixes:

• Fixed simultaneously sprinting, sliding, and shooting resulting in your gun ceasing fire after standing up but will resume firing again when you crouch.

ok yea w/ a mewan Polearm Zaw and Orthos Prime, like others reporting you stop dead in your tracks,  kinda almost similar to a bug that reared it's head when you got rid of coptering, please fix this, as i really hope the effect wasn't intentional, if it was you just broke all flow with melee'ing, making everything slower paced and take alot longer to finish (this would be devastating in melee only sorties or Riven unlock requirements!)

13 minutes ago, R31N said:

melee attacking (tried it with telos boltace + maiming strike) will turn 'toggle sprint' off now, every single hit.

We're looking into this issue! 

3 hours ago, WhiteSpike said:

Thank you for the hotfix! Hope every fix is indeed at work!

Also hoping that Pets 2.0 will finally make me take out my pets out of stasis, especially doggos, since I only use cats because of their buffs. Other than that, I would just bring a sentinel with vaccuum on to every single mission.

(Why did the Plague Keewar went from a Scythe to a Machete again? Because I can't see it being a machete. :c )

I beleive it us cuz scythes are supposed to be two handed. And I would much prefer this, especially if they made it when you have a two handed thing it is a scythe/

Archived