Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.3.5

[DE]Megan

6 hours ago, pauli133 said:

I don't know if it's from this one, but melee while sprinting is now broken. sprint, melee attack (quick melee or dedicated), and the sprint ends. this is not good!

yeah, this is terrible.  Please revert this change.  I use sprint as a toggle and if i'm sprinting, then use a quick melee... I'll drop out of sprint and it takes two clicks of sprint to get back sprinting.  It's awful.  

~13 hrs LATER, still can't get the launcher to get past 

Update failed!
The content servers are temporarily unavailable.
The update will be restarted shortly..

Stand alone client STILL can't download the game from the DE servers, and the steam client is downloaded, installed but pushes the error upon launch. Can we PLEASE get someone to look into this?!

UPDATE 1.0:
Tethered my mobile net to my PC, and I can get to the launcher where it verifies the download cache, NOW it is on a looping there..No idea what is going on at all. This is now my 5th fresh install of the game via steam, and once I am fed up going to retry the stand alone launcher to see if that does the same thing will append this again if need be.

UPDATE 2.0:
Used all mobile data, reset everything on my PC including firewall settings still can't do anything w/ either version of the launcher. Still looping.

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Zaws with Covert Lethality and Exodia Epidemic unintentionally insta killing enemies. Covert Lethality does not carry over to projectiles or other effects created by weapons, and only applies on Melee finishers.

Well, it was fun while it lasted.

3 hours ago, UpgradeInProgress said:

I agree wholeheartedly! Cyclone Kraken is great and I'm starting to get attached to the machete rather than the scythe, it feels better.

I already had a Machete Zaw. My "Machete Prime" was the first Zaw I made. I liked my Scythe-sword. I know they plan on reverting it but instead, why not revert current Keewar strikes and replace the one in Nanak's shop with a identical Machete version. We both get what we want, you get a new machete strike and my short scythe becomes a collectors item.

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.3.5

Fixes:

• Fixed the Carrier's Looter precept not working for some Plains resources like Grokdrul containers.

If we are going to have Looter targeting fixed, can we at least update it to be worth using? Can you please remove its 3 second cooldown? The thing can only shoot 10m anyway because of Carriers range, and if its going to eat up a Mod slot (something we get precious few of) can we at least make it be useful for the slot this mod consumes?

9 hours ago, StrongCrayon said:

Well, I already noticed it even before PoE released.
And it is not just Ruinous Extension, there is also Lethal Momentum too.

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed slow Hosts causing Clients to leave the squad when loading into the Plains. This widely experienced squad disbanding issue is one of our top fixing properties that will continue to be monitored and improved. 

Thanks for the many fixes. Hope most of my crash logs helps.

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Arca Scisco not tracking accuracy stats. 

No... I wanted to keep spamming it at birds while waiting for extraction back to Cetus... I thought it was intentional since there are also other weapons that doesn't track this stat.
Also wanted to know, does shooting/breaking objects, containers and dead bodies counting as "missing"?

Just now, Ditto132 said:

And it is not just Ruinous Extension, there is also Lethal Momentum too.

Yup.  Synoid Gammacor can equip both Ruinous Extension and Lethal Momentum, even though Lethal Momentum doesn't actually do anything for that gun.  That's just one example of another weapon with this problem.

Archived