Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.3.5

[DE]Megan

Guys can you NOT cry about 300 Endo packs? remember how bad Endo farming has become since our 400 endo packs (aka 5 gold cores) were ripped out of T4 Survival? This is the best Endo farm we've had available to us in aaages, you should embrace it instead of hating it

No. Keep the one handed keewar as a machete and change the two handed keewar to a scythe. There's plenty of time for people to farm plague standing to get another keewar blueprint if they built that runt of a weapon just to have a zaw scythe. Personally I made a stave because its more of a scythe than the scythe one.

36 minutes ago, -Bv-MarioMadness said:
  • "Changed the Plague Keewar Infested Strike Stance to Machete from Scythe when using one-handed grips. *We are reverting this change in the next Hotfix/Update. "

PLEASE fix this! I made a scythe for a reason and you changed it to a crappy machete

what stance are you using on your machete, because even Rob (whose glyph you're sporting) says the machete version is better

8 hours ago, Bulletjunkie said:

Did you Gild them?

Obviously.

When ungilded they look dull and dark blue, their default energy color (weapon trail/ channeling effects only) is a pale blue.

When gilded they gain color and have a bright green energy color, but while the weapon trail and channeling effects do change to your chosen energy color, the visible energy color (the energy accents on the model itself) remain bright green regardless of chosen energy color.

I'm sorry because it always seems I'm complaining but it's not the case.

The melee/sprint bug needs to be fixed ASAP. I know you're thinking about waiting for other fixes to be done, then put them all into the next hotfix patch , but this particular melee/sprint bug simply cannot wait. It needs its own hotfix ASAP.

AAAAAAnd you made the new infested arcanes useless again. Good job... I see how they were broken. I see how they would be only helpfull in endlessly farming focus everyday in a more reliable manner instead of breaking the stealth multiplier by a dumb bombard with way too much afmour ar level 40. Totally appreciate the fix DE. Keep up the good work ^^:thumbup::clap::clap::clap:

MEANWHILE I AM STILL MISSING MY F****** RETICLE RANDOMLY WHEN IN THE PLAINS

21 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changed the Plague Keewar Infested Strike Stance to Machete from Scythe when using one-handed grips. *We are reverting this change in the next Hotfix/Update.

Why does everyone want awkward scythes? The only machetes with actually good stats and everyone wants to scrap them, wtf?

2 minutes ago, Finedaible said:

Why does everyone want awkward scythes? The only machetes with actually good stats and everyone wants to scrap them, wtf?

Because we already have a bunch of machetes? And we already have 2 zaw machetes, something else would be nice

16 minutes ago, Ratmut said:

Because we already have a bunch of machetes? And we already have 2 zaw machetes, something else would be nice

Unless they buff the normal machetes to zaw stats, Zaws are insanely better.

Scythes are currently terrible to use because both the stances are bad, the damage reduction from blocking is way lower, and they're somehow even slower than a machete.

If scythes were to get a buff, it'd be worth using. Until then Zaws are what made machetes usable.

If DE reverts the weapon type, it will be them buffing a wep for a few days just to nerf it back into the ground.

Again though, this is if they aren't planning to buff scythes, for all we know the weapon could have been changed because they're reworking scythe types to maybe be on par with machetes if not at least a little closer. That'd be totally cool too because honestly I'd love to see scythes be endgame worthy.

1 hour ago, DikyCiordales said:

AAAAAAnd you made the new infested arcanes useless again. Good job... I see how they were broken. I see how they would be only helpfull in endlessly farming focus everyday in a more reliable manner instead of breaking the stealth multiplier by a dumb bombard with way too much afmour ar level 40. Totally appreciate the fix DE. Keep up the good work ^^:thumbup::clap::clap::clap:

1). The infested arcanes are better than the normal ones by a landslide

2). If you cant stealth kill a lvl 40 bombard, your build is really bad.

23 часа назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

Changed the Plague Keewar Infested Strike Stance to Machete from Scythe when using one-handed grips. *We are reverting this change in the next Hotfix/Update.

Nooo... My Zaw with Cyclone Kraken...
Give us one Machete grip and another Scythe grip =\

Archived