Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.3.5

[DE]Megan

could we get a fix for the infested zaw rapier being held like a sword instead of a rapier?

also can we get a fix for not being able to color the green lights on infested zaws

also could you guys please fix some of the animation and texture bugs on mios and other sword and whips that have existed for years

Excuse me DE, i would like to ask if there is any chance you could fix the "insufficient graphics memory" issue when playing the Plague Star mission in PoE, the game closes itself instead of just leaving the mission, that never happened before with previous cards/computers. I cannot be the only one unable to play unless my 6Gb GTX 1060 with almost 14Gb available RAM are not enough.

Changes:

• Changed the Plague Keewar Infested Strike Stance to Machete from Scythe when using one-handed grips.

That IS PURE BS! I want Scythe Zaw weapon and I make my scythe and have FUN! with it and level it... until this BS update - and see I have a FUCKINNNN MACHETE!

What the F, DE? This was great update so far, awesome Operation and so on... but changing stances and to this particular weapon... - Machetes are pure nonsense.
Return the scythe!

18 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changed the Plague Keewar Infested Strike Stance to Machete from Scythe when using one-handed grips. 

So what about people who wanted to make a scythe?  Will zaws made with this strike be refunded?  Will 2 handed grips now make scythes? (This would probably look more sensible but doesn't resolve the issue that people made 1-handed zaws trying to make scythes, in good faith).

21 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Gilding a Zaw not resetting the Rank til you return to your Orbiter. 

Does this apply to Amps too?

23 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed simultaneously sprinting, sliding, and shooting resulting in your gun ceasing fire after standing up but will resume firing again when you crouch.

I don't know if it's from this one, but melee while sprinting is now broken. sprint, melee attack (quick melee or dedicated), and the sprint ends. this is not good!

1 minute ago, Katinka said:

So what about people who wanted to make a scythe?  Will zaws made with this strike be refunded?  Will 2 handed grips now make scythes? (This would probably look more sensible but doesn't resolve the issue that people made 1-handed zaws trying to make scythes, in good faith).

I know i wanted to make a scythe and was wondering when they would release a blade for it. Guess they are not. Bummer.

31 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changed the Plague Keewar Infested Strike Stance to Machete from Scythe when using one-handed grips. 

...What? I hate the zaw system anyhow, so this doesn't affect me, but what on earth kind of change is this? It was even in the item description that it made scythes, so it was clearly intended to originally. Why would you change it now after people had already made them??

32 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.3.5

Changes:

• Tweaked parts of the Yaksha Nezha Skin/Helmet to better match original concept. 

YOU STILL HAVE NOT FIXED HIS CHEST LINES/SQUIGGLY BITS ALWAYS BEING BLACK! Please use a color channel for those; either primary or Secondary! Thank you DE! THEY ARE ALWAYS PITCH BLACK!

1 hour ago, pauli133 said:

I don't know if it's from this one, but melee while sprinting is now broken. sprint, melee attack (quick melee or dedicated), and the sprint ends. this is not good!

Not only that, but sprinting into slide attacking with any wpn is also now broken.

Archived