Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.3.5

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, Tyfyter2002 said:

they would have to add new stance mods just to keep something as the worst melee type

what new stance mods are you talking about?  we use the same stances we use for the rest of the scythes. because all scythes in this game are two-handed.  it was stupid to give a sickle (mind my spelling) a scythe stance in the first place.  you don't need new stances for something that already had stances.

okay i know it's probably too late for anyone to see this but i have to post it. why didn't they change the Keewar so it makes a scythe with two-handed grips and a machete with one-handed ones?. the micro-grip scythe makes no sense, and the staff form already looks like a scythe. this is one of those few situations where we can actually have our cake and eat it too. please make the keewar make both scythes(two-handed) AND sickles/machetes(one-handed)

and for anyone who had already made a keewar saw. simply have them be able to choose wether they keep a scythe or a machete (with the appropiate grip change), have Hok tell them they gotta do some repairs/modifications to the thing so it doesn't break or something and they get to choose which handle they want (only from the event ones). it'd take a while but it's the best solution.

2 minutes ago, phazefox said:

okay i know it's probably to late for anyone to see this but i have to post it. why didn't they change the Keewar so it makes a scythe with two-handed grips and a machete with one-handed ones?. the micro-grip scythe makes no sense, and the staff form already looks like a scythe. this is one of those few situations where we can actualyl have our cake and eat it too. please make the keewar make both scythes(two-handed) AND sickles/machetes(one-handed)

we need DE to see this.  BRING ON THE SPAM

vor 4 Stunden schrieb chrisx1125:

Could the unbounded overlay map have a review? It was awkward before, but it's painful in PoE.
Mini map is too small, overlay map is too big. We need the ability to set map size, location, and bounds - or to provide a 3rd map option that's 2-3x the size of the mini map.
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/768434-overlay-map-is-unbounded-which-makes-aiming-difficult-sometimes

OH Yes. the overlay map in the Plains is really painful. I hope they will fix it

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

We will be reverting the Plague Keewar Stance back to Scythe for the next Hotfix/Update.

Can't you guys make new grip for Scythes instead of reverting it? I really wanted a new machete or make it so plague keewar can be used as a machete or scythe?. 

Still no fix for the oxium/cryotic script not applying to many players, myself included. I'd really like my 13.5k oxium back. :T (This is accounting for the 1500 i wouldn't get back due to the new values). I'm sure players who built Husk would surely like their 71,000 (minus whatever the new value is) Cryotic back, too.

Edit: I guarantee I built my Elevate well within the 30 day period that the script was intended to cover, as I bought a 30 day booster around the time that fish were changed to be affected by it, and still have a few days left, and I built my Elevate arcanes around two weeks into my booster.

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Your feedback on the Plague Keewar change is being heard. We're currently requesting more information with the designers right now - stay tuned.

To share some insight, the change was due to the Stance having a decrease in Speed, where a Scythe Stance should (and will) have increased speed to balance out a slower Stance.

It's also worth noting that we have a new Zaw Scythe Strike in the works. I know that doesn't fix the issue at hand, but it's never bad to know what we're working on! 

We will post again in this thread when we have more information from our designers - thank you. 

I know its slightly off the topic of the scythe zaw but still connected to the zaw family of weapons; currently sword and rapier class Zaw aren't benefiting from Excalibur's passive sword master boost.

Archived