Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More difficulty

Azullion1

Ok so, Serious question this time. I have been back on warframe for a bit over a month, and I'm noticing that the end game content is pretty easy. Don't get me wrong, It's fun, but with how powerful our warframes are, the enemies seem like a fart in the wind. Just do an aoe, cast vex armor, Iron skin, go invisible, pop a bubble, whatever, and voila! All problems solved!

Mogamu even went so far as to call warframe, "Boringframe" Here is a link to his video for reference;

Now, all I'm getting at here is, can we get some enemies that don't recognize some of our more "OP" powers? I would like to see the corpus reinvent warframe tech and develop an exosuit type armor that allows them to negate buffs like the stalker, use our damage against us like Chroma, develop a type of immunity like the sentients... anything like that, or even all of that at once.

This game has hit gold im my opinion, and I love playing it, but for myself, and players that are WAYYY more "OP" than I am in terms of skill and gear... Can we have more of a challenge?

Yeah I realize the game needs to be "player friendly", but, I would LOVE an option for raising the difficulty. A hard mode location or two exclusive for people who want to get ticked off and throw their controller across the room, or slam their mouse down so hard that it goes on strike and refuses to work anymore.

I may be out of line with this "request", but I have to ask.

Anyway, thanks for the time you took reading this. Hopefully I didn't spill salt on anyone, or make a stupid request. That is not my intention here. GG, and I hope to see you in game. ~Zul

Hey it's Mogamu here and today I'm gonna try my best to not sound whiny while also not pissing off DE otherwise they gonna cut a slice off of me. 

I watched the whole thing, all he is doing is basically saying "I hate Abilitys in warframe." the only actual dumbfounded AFK frame is Ember.

I think he is exaggerating this. No, just no. DE isn't gonna rework the whole game for you Mogamu. 

Anyways like the person above said, it's called the core of the game, if you want difficulty don't look at warframe. I will be the first one to tell anybody that a monkey could play this game and outside of building the perfect weapon with mods.

It's completely skill less. That isn't a bad thing, I like to have relaxing games where I can wind down and kill stuff. Go play Dark Souls where they play off it as "Difficulty" for bad game design or something smh.

27 minutes ago, -SDM-NerevarCM said:

Then you linked a video you didn't watch right?

Because the ENTIRE video is about him saying that Hidroid puddle is OK because there's other abilities that are boring.

He never said ANYTHING about the game being boring.

I watched it yes. You seem to be the one who hasnt watched more than the first 5 seconds. Listen. Lets be honist. You are a troll, and all you want to do is troll. Go be a troll somewhere else. Besides, if thats the only thing you can take from this is your disillusions and lack of attention span, then I did pretty good. gg, bye bye

You'll eventually just stop playing and lose interest negotiating with what the game isn't. .believe me! I struggled with wanting something "more" in the gameplay for probably 8 months of wishful thinking and just don't care anymore after a lot of effort and patience hoping for an alternative. .onto the next game, tt was oh so fun a ride while it lasted. .game will continue to make loads of money, will continue to be defended by those loyal to it. .I'm beyond frustrated with it and just done

Edited by komoriblues

13 hours ago, Volinus7 said:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Great point. I'm not saying I'm bored yet, but they do need to give us a bigger challenge in certain areas. I played this four years ago on ps4. Got tired of the same stuff this guy is talking about and moved on. I'm just now coming back. On pc this time... I love this game, always have. I made my post because I don't want to stop playing it for four years again... Thanks for the link, I enjoyed the read.

12 hours ago, komoriblues said:

You'll eventually just stop playing and lose interest negotiating with what the game isn't. .believe me! I struggled with wanting something "more" in the gameplay for probably 8 months of wishful thinking and just don't care anymore after a lot of effort and patience hoping for an alternative. .onto the next game, tt was oh so fun a ride while it lasted. .game will continue to make loads of money, will continue to be defended by those loyal to it. .I'm beyond frustrated with it and just done

Yeah, I've played pretty hardcore on the ps4. I've taken a few years off, and was amazed at how much they added, but in spite of all that... It's still missing something. I'm going to keep playing for now... See how devoted I can be this time. 😊 Maybe DE will read this post and get some ideas.