Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity changes pls

Neptlude

Burst of Life

Change well of life, into Burst of Life. Her 1st ability now heals similar to the current blessing. 

I mean no one really uses this skill to heal someone in its current state...

OR

3 minutes ago, tsoa said:

One thing that Trin cannot do is to remove/shorten status effects. I think it would be a nice addition to her 1, if the healing aura would also shorten status effects. Maybe 50% scaling with strength.

^blessing will remain as it is with this

Energy Vampire

this is okay I guess.... 

Link

I kinda wish the duration is longer, but thats just me... Overall an okay skill I guess...

Aegis Blessing

Removes the heal from its current state since it will be on the 1st skill. Basically same blessing minus the heal....

Casting this will initially give you a window of invincibility followed by the usual damage reduction. (+maybe damage reflection)

Also change casting animation and skill animation that adds a bubble shield to yer allies. :D

(Seeing harrow's animation skill, just makes trinity's animation so meh...lol )

Edited by Neptlude

I want to say she needs a rework badly but some people would probably chop my head off for that, sure energy vampire is nice...but what about everything else? Compare all of those to other warframe. She was fine in the old day but thanks to new warframe/more meaning to heal yourself...I personally feel she did not age well.

back to topic: I would like to see her 1 more useful, but I would prefer something different for her 4th....just unsure yet.

at the very least....they could add proc immunity to her first ability (as long your in range)

11 minutes ago, Ninjamander said:

I want to say she needs a rework badly but some people would probably chop my head off for that, sure energy vampire is nice...but what about everything else? Compare all of those to other warframe. She was fine in the old day but thanks to new warframe/more meaning to heal yourself...I personally feel she did not age well.

back to topic: I would like to see her 1 more useful, but I would prefer something different for her 4th....just unsure yet.

at the very least....they could add proc immunity to her first ability (as long your in range)

Trin *does* need a rework, in the "fundamentally redesign her from the ground up to better fit the way her niche interfaces with the game" sort of way. As it is, her 1 is wasted space, her 2 is obscenely powerful, her 3 is extremely clunky to cast for its duration & mechanics, and her 4 is... probably a bit too potentially spammy. The balance of power in her kit is pretty off while it also doesn't really flow with the pace of the game.

[Edit]

Actually, her power casting across the board is incredibly clunky, with a lot of short duration skills and long animation times. Many of which require you to be grounded and immobilized to use.

Edited by TheGrimCorsair

1 minute ago, TheGrimCorsair said:

Trin *does* need a rework, in the "fundamentally redesign her from the ground up to better fit the way her niche interfaces with the game" sort of way. As it is, her 1 is wasted space, her 2 is obscenely powerful, her 3 is extremely clunky to cast for its duration & mechanics, and her 4 is... probably a bit too potentially spammy. The balance of power in her kit is pretty off while it also doesn't really flow with the pace of the game.

After playing Harrow I find him more enjoyable and fun to play compared to trinity... I really hope they rework her....

6 minutes ago, Neptlude said:

After playing Harrow I find him more enjoyable and fun to play compared to trinity... I really hope they rework her....

Then play Harrow?

Trinity is perfectly fine in her current role compared to most other support. Her one and only problem is Well of Life. And yet the problem with WoL is not that easily solved.

The current use for WoL may be redundant and counterproductive as a healing tool and yet it works excellent as a tool as either a buffer to her own health when linked too, or to keep targets alive for easier EV usage. 

5 minutes ago, Hellmaker2004 said:

Then play Harrow?

Trinity is perfectly fine in her current role compared to most other support. Her one and only problem is Well of Life. And yet the problem with WoL is not that easily solved.

The current use for WoL may be redundant and counterproductive as a healing tool and yet it works excellent as a tool as either a buffer to her own health when linked too, or to keep targets alive for easier EV usage. 

Because I like Trinity Prime design better... :T 

Also I never had problem in using ev to an enemy that dies quickly...wtf o .o

The only way of fixing well of life is by making it the only heal skill or change it outright to something else... As long as current blessing exist and other healing skill on trinity's kit will be discarded...

Just now, Neptlude said:

Oh wait this gave me an Idea...

Make well of life a damage skill instead... It bursts out a % of the enemy's HP. :D It will be a usefull heal, slightly smaller range so current blessing isnt out shined.

No thanks the Percent damage for EV Is already ridiculously powerful against high level enemies I believe she is the only warframe with a specific percent of health taking away each time.

1 minute ago, Whitestrake0 said:

No thanks the Percent damage for EV Is already ridiculously powerful against high level enemies I believe she is the only warframe with a specific percent of health taking away each time.

meh at least change the skill to something generally useful

Oh nooooo 1 ability that isn't super OP on almost considered overpowered frame. What we will doooooooooooooooooooooooooo. While were at it buff Frosts 1 too.

really you gonna act like that?

Current new frames have all 4 skills has its uses... But trinity's 1 is out shined by her 4th skill.

And yes I believe Frost 1 needs a rework same as ember's 1 

I guess I might as well put a major point.

Trinity is already the only frame that can heal and basically has energy consumption and regen completely balanced around her. She is very very very good at what she does. Just because she has a 1 that is a bit niche isn't going to completely break her, blessing allows her to completely regen her teams shields and health. Link can make her a tank and she has basically infinite energy with a ability that can do 10% health per tick which is pretty powerful.

Her 1 is still useful it's just niche.

I think the biggest point is why does she have energy completely balanced around her.

1 minute ago, Neptlude said:

really you gonna act like that?

Current new frames have all 4 skills has its uses... But trinity's 1 is out shined by her 4th skill.

And yes I believe Frost 1 needs a rework same as ember's 1 

Don't start. Please for the love of god don't start we all know that the new frames heavily outclass the old frames in terms of scalability. It's ridiculous but the way you are suggesting it would only be fair for almost all the old frames to also receive this rework treatment. Which DE probably doesn't want to do.

Don't start. Please for the love of god don't start we all know that the new frames heavily outclass the old frames in terms of scalability. It's ridiculous but the way you are suggesting it would only be fair for almost all the old frames to also receive this rework treatment. Which DE probably doesn't want to do.

Its not just the new frames. There are already old frames that undergone reworks. what wrong in suggesting a rework for a frame I like?

Actually I don't mind if Trinity's 1 is being change to dispelling teammate's status proc instead of 
a watered down healing skill.

It is kind of like casting a blessing where your teammate's HP will slowly regenerate (instead of one time pump to full) 
but the important aspect is improved elemental and status resistance during the effect of well of life.
As well as cancelling out current status proc teammates is experiencing.

Since unless it's the "use your warframe first ability 5 times" challenge I would be totally lazy to use Well of Life 
than actually EV for teammates and Blessing straight after obtaining energy. 

I do keep the teammate information permanently displayed just so 
"magical" Heals & EV will occur because all teammate's HP, Shield and Energy is monitored.

The only short coming is unable to monitor teammate's companion HP and shield.

Edited by Ada_Wong_SG

1 minute ago, Hellmaker2004 said:

Perhaps you should not use the tool primarily as a heal?

I cant really see another use for it other than delaying death of an enemy... .- . Sure there is that for synthesis target thingy, but my Diriga already has that covered....