Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PS4] Unable to connect. Please try again.

(PSN)K-Y-N-G

I  Believe there is a 72 hour

3 hours ago, (PS4)PandaPapa146 said:

Wow! That's an excellent bonus Xmas gift from the Void! lol

What did you do to make that happen? Or was it just out of the blue?

Good news, anyway! 

Cheers!

There is a 72_84 hr automated boot period that their servers will automatically boot you if wires get crossed( i.e. I was using app when I was mastery rank practicing)

DO NOT USE APP IN GAME!!

I deleted it just for my own edification.

If you are having my exact login issues, regardless of platform... it will resolve itself in roughly 3-4 days.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Due to getting updates on this old thread, I thought I would just add this to suggest (for you) to do the following...

1. Delete the WF app from your mobile phone; it serves little (real) purpose and is too glitchy, and, prone to 'freezing' the system - way too much to be considered a useful app. The only thing I found it useful for was to set/recover planetary harvesters (Titan Distillation Units), and, that, too, was prone to working only now and then. So, for me, it was a no-brainer.

2. Clear-out your PS4 library; I was surprised at the amount of accumulated junk that was taking up space, e.g., old games, old vid recordings - especially these; old pics of long-forgotten 'events' from other games, etc. Junk it all...or...if it is too precious to discard, get an updated PS4 hard drive or even a stand-alone drive to store such. Once done, it will free-up everything so WF can complete its downloads, and you can get to play, as desired.

Hope this helps. It worked for me... 

YMMV

Cheers!

• 3 months later...
On 2017-11-21 at 3:13 AM, (PS4)K-Y-N-G said:

Anyone have a fix for this? 

I can see numerous others on all platforms have the same issue. 

Yet with hotspot im able to login. 

Is it a promo bug? 

Using certain promos locks you out of warframe or bans you?

Its not my console since hotspot works. 

Its not my Internet since im using it to post this

I dunno what else i can try and troubleshoot for a fix.

Can anyone at DE confirm this is a bug? 

Since I'm not the only one. 

It just happened to me too

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, (PS4)Seeeh-Meister said:

@[DE]DrewI had this exactly this same problem since past friday. Almost 1 week and i can only login via my wifi hotspot (but my mobile internet plan just got 80% of their limit). I invested some cash in game and now i cant play. Please DE, help me find the solution. Everything ia fine with my internet.

Playing in Brasil

Thanks

I have the same problem. I was looking for answers and how to solve this and a lot of people are saying that this is a problem with the internet provider. It seems that the majority of Brazilians having this problems have VIVO or GVT provider

3 hours ago, (PS4)claudioatd said:

I have the same problem. I was looking for answers and how to solve this and a lot of people are saying that this is a problem with the internet provider. It seems that the majority of Brazilians having this problems have VIVO or GVT provider

Eu sou usuário da Vivo, mas tudo está funcionando normalmente. Inclusive ja reinstalei o jogo umas 2x e velocidade do download estava ótima.  Acho que o problema é do lado deles mesmo, sendo que só o warframe esta dando problema aqui pra mim

13 hours ago, Seeeh said:

Eu sou usuário da Vivo, mas tudo está funcionando normalmente. Inclusive ja reinstalei o jogo umas 2x e velocidade do download estava ótima.  Acho que o problema é do lado deles mesmo, sendo que só o warframe esta dando problema aqui pra mim

Tbm sou da Vivo e tive esse problema ontem. Td parecia normal menos o wf. Hj aparentemente voltou ao normal. Eu so repassei a informacao que consegui. Qq coisa no canal do mozetas tem um video postado dia 26 onde ele explica melhor o q ta acontecendo.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-06-28 at 8:41 AM, Seeeh said:

For ps4 users... Try to do this:

google DNS 8.8.8.8 / 8.8.4.4 

And change de MTU to 1477

Has this worked for you? I have tried this, not only on the PS4's settings, but our router as well. Doesn't seem to work, odd thing is that my PS4 a room away can login and play just fine, but my roommate's PS4 says 'Login failed. Cannot connect to servers.' like he's offline, but we're on the same network.