Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make the ships Interior FEEL like We're on a different ship

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Ch1b1N1njaGam1ng said:

DE if you could make Different interiors for different Landing Crafts, that would be great. Something to show that we arent in a Liset.

But don't the dimension-wise make no senses? I mean in-game/mission, your frame is about 80% of the liset' length... But in space/liset/non-mission, you'r smaller.

4 minutes ago, bad4youLT said:

bkKCPlF.gif

Tp1W6PY.png

Only Liset can dock Orbiter in front , other landing crafts prob go to hanger or something considering Orbiter size it prob exist somewere

Point still stands, change the landing craft sections interior to suit the exterior. If the other section is part of the orbiter, leave that part as it is.

Edited by (PS4)Ch1b1N1njaGam1ng

7 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Personaly i think the front part should always be the liset because of this

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « warframe orbiter »Résultats de recherche d'images pour « warframe orbiter »

If thats, the case, why would DE put different landing crafts in the first place?

In MMO's, The only way different player housing (house, Ship, Garrison, Fortress, etc.) Is worth getting is if it has a different Interior as well as a different exterior. Otherwise, there's no point for any new player housing.

There needs to be different docking sections for different landing crafts on the Orbiter. All of which has different interiors depending on the front of the landing craft. (For example, Mantis would have a straight Rectangular interior.)

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Ch1b1N1njaGam1ng said:

If thats, the case, why would DE put different landing crafts in the first place?

In MMO's, The only way different player housing (house, Ship, Garrison, Fortress, etc.) Is worth getting is if it has a different Interior as well as a different exterior. Otherwise, there's no point for any new player housing.

There needs to be different docking sections for different landing crafts on the Orbiter. All of which has different interiors depending on the front of the landing craft. (For example, Mantis would have a straight Rectangular interior.)

Hum is it me or are you trying to say exactly what i said ? Because that the impression i have ^.^ 

the design seems to only allow liset to dock in front wich is allright and thats why i asked for a docking bay for all our ships.

Edited by trunks013

8 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Hum is it me or are you trying to say exactly what i said ? Because that the impression i have ^.^ 

the design seems to only allow liset to dock in front wich is allright and thats why i asked for a docking bay for all our ships.

Sorry. I thought when you said 

29 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Personaly i think the front part should always be the liset because of this

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « warframe orbiter »Résultats de recherche d'images pour « warframe orbiter »

I thought you meant it should ONLY be the Liset and nothing else.

15 minutes ago, (PS4)Ch1b1N1njaGam1ng said:

Sorry. I thought when you said 

I thought you meant it should ONLY be the Liset and nothing else.

I dont mind liset being lonely in front i just want this for all the others and you can go into all the landings crafts ^.^ Résultats de recherche d'images pour « spaceship docking bay »

Edited by trunks013

And what happens if you place down decorations before changing landing crafts? I switch from Liset to Mantis, and my 30 Ayatan sculptures are now outside my ship's walls? Or does it force a reposition and ruin whatever arrangement I had? The only solution would be to take down every decoration every time you switch landing crafts, which would also be aggravating. Simply put, there's no easy way to do this. There are complex aspects to nearly any change, aspects you have to consider before tossing out a request with no further elaboration.

17 hours ago, EmissaryOfInfinity said:

And what happens if you place down decorations before changing landing crafts? I switch from Liset to Mantis, and my 30 Ayatan sculptures are now outside my ship's walls? Or does it force a reposition and ruin whatever arrangement I had? The only solution would be to take down every decoration every time you switch landing crafts, which would also be aggravating. Simply put, there's no easy way to do this. There are complex aspects to nearly any change, aspects you have to consider before tossing out a request with no further elaboration.

thats why we need an docking bay the ship will not move ^.^ 

On 11/21/2017 at 3:48 PM, EmissaryOfInfinity said:

Then, just like loadouts, you create a ship "loadout" of placed items, and each ship has their own loadout. Course then the issue of storing the data might prop up if a player has all the ships. And you might want to be able to allow players to buy different ship interior "loadout" slots that they could swap during different times of the year.

And on another note, what's stopping your little Hephaestus Ordis from just making adjustments to the main Dock of the Orbiter?

To be completely honest, I'm not entirely sure we ever set foot in the landing craft proper...seeing how small it is compared to our Warframes, I'd imagine it's mostly engine and navigation systems in there, and what we see in our Orbiter is just that: our Orbiter, exclusively.

On 11/23/2017 at 2:54 AM, EmissaryOfInfinity said:

To be completely honest, I'm not entirely sure we ever set foot in the landing craft proper...seeing how small it is compared to our Warframes, I'd imagine it's mostly engine and navigation systems in there, and what we see in our Orbiter is just that: our Orbiter, exclusively.

The room where your Navigation console is, IS the Liset. That whole room. You're not in the Orbiter until you walk down the ramp.

1 hour ago, ChillyBro said:

The room where your Navigation console is, IS the Liset. That whole room. You're not in the Orbiter until you walk down the ramp.

That room is at least 1.5x as wide as the Liset. It's not physically possible for that interior to match the dimensions of the Liset without some odd bending of the hull, as far as I can tell.

And don't get me wrong, I do see the sense in it, especially given the diagram of how the Liset fits onto the Orbiter. It's just that given the scaling we've seen, I can't comfortably say that's the interior of the Liset.

On 11/25/2017 at 4:20 PM, EmissaryOfInfinity said:

That room is at least 1.5x as wide as the Liset. It's not physically possible for that interior to match the dimensions of the Liset without some odd bending of the hull, as far as I can tell.

And don't get me wrong, I do see the sense in it, especially given the diagram of how the Liset fits onto the Orbiter. It's just that given the scaling we've seen, I can't comfortably say that's the interior of the Liset.

It's bigger on the inside? like a tardis. we ARE Space ninjas with the ability to control different things.