Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Motion Sick. New clan! Zero Members! Discord!

RyanHappyface

So I created a dojo, it's a work in progress.  I want to play with people regularly and gain some friends in this game.  I'd love to have people join my clan and hang out with me and play casually.

A little about me: I'm 29, have 2 kids, veteran, prefer tanky frames, play mostly at night, I work out everyday, and am training to become a sheriff.  I sometimes stream when i'm playing though I dont have any viewers.  I have a good sense of humor and hope my members will be the same.

Send me a message in game and join my discord to get to know me, see if you'd like to hang out and play space ninja cntrl-space spam simulator together!

IGN : Schumacher343

I've been playing for a few weeks (mostly solo) and wouldn't mind having a few people to play with.

A little about me: I'm 33, 3 kids and a dog, and play mostly at night (EST). I try to play a bit every evening when the kids and wife are asleep, but you probably know how that goes.. I don't have a mic or Discord, but can get both. 

IGN: cmarks20

I just started playing a few days ago. Only MR2 right now but having fun. I'd love a group of people to play with. I'm 31, wife and 1 baby, plus 2 cats. I play mostly in the evening (EST) when I can. It's not every day but probably 4 days a week at least.

IGN: kelvor