The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who do you think right now are the strongest Warframes

(PSN)MehrunesDagon015

24 minutes ago, (PS4)MehrunesDagon015 said:

Thanks for the responses tbh I'm not totally sure my frames are even modded right so if any experienced player wants to help a noob add me Mehrunesdagon015

Inclined to agree with the folk's mentions on here, particularly with Mr/Mrs. 17's and Mr./Mrs. Hvara. If you feel like your leaning more on the Damage-Per-Second+ Support side of things, wearing an Ober Suit will suit you fine. If your feeling more up to the Tank+Support side of things, the Rhino suit will likely be your niche.

Oh, well, again, "right" is situational unless your a part of the fanatic wave of Minimization and Maximizationalists. Whatever works for you, works for you. Don't get forced into the cookie-cutter UNLESS a mission requires a certain cookie-cutter shape, such as a stealth mission or one of the Raids

That said, if ya ever need some vocal assistance, my forum moniker is the same as my game one.

Edited by Unus

56 minutes ago, (PS4)MehrunesDagon015 said:

Thanks for the responses tbh I'm not totally sure my frames are even modded right so if any experienced player wants to help a noob add me Mehrunesdagon015

I'll add you when I get in from work tonight. If you're online before 5:30 pm est, feel free to add me on. PSN: Valfrekr

How far along are you, mission wise? I wouldn't mind helping you tonight. If the assassination invasion is up, we can do that. I could use the Alad V nav points, and you could get a few of the Nyx bp drops if you don't have it. Hell, if I get enough nav points, we could take on Alad V together, and you could possibly get the bps for the Mesa frame (from what I've been hearing, she's a great tank frame). Let me know if you're okay with that.

Excalibur is about the only frame I've tested (that I have access too) whose damage doesn't fall off dramatically against level 145 Grineer Bombards. That being said, I also consider Grineer armor scaling to be broken as hek, and not really a fair indicator of gameplay as you only encounter that level of enemy in ridiculous circumstances. 

Anyone with access to finishers is going to have a good time. So Valkyr, Excalibur, Ash, and a few others. Covert Lethality is a thing no matter how high the scaling goes, although it's not really necessary until the 145 range. 

Anyone who can bypass armor or has some armor stripping mechanic will also do very well in higher levels. 

Really, they just... need to fix armor scaling. 

5 minutes ago, Acos said:

Excalibur is about the only frame I've tested (that I have access too) whose damage doesn't fall off dramatically against level 145 Grineer Bombards. That being said, I also consider Grineer armor scaling to be broken as hek, and not really a fair indicator of gameplay as you only encounter that level of enemy in ridiculous circumstances. 

Anyone with access to finishers is going to have a good time. So Valkyr, Excalibur, Ash, and a few others. Covert Lethality is a thing no matter how high the scaling goes, although it's not really necessary until the 145 range. 

Anyone who can bypass armor or has some armor stripping mechanic will also do very well in higher levels. 

Really, they just... need to fix armor scaling. 

Ash + Seeking Shuriken + viral/slash weapon = everything just melts

You don't even need a CL dagger with him. Hydroid's damage scales of enemy health and he can strip armor, so he has no issue with high level armored units either. Banshee can strip armor and has sick damage, but is squishy...but in a decent team she slaughters armored units despite the wonky armor scaling. Limbo's status procs stay up as long as stasis is up and he can get 3000%+ melee damage bonuses, so he has no problem with any type of enemies. 

Imo while the armor scaling is a bit wonky, it also promotes team play which is a good thing.