Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New planet: The Asteroid Belt

Bibliothekar

or: Can we have more Archwing nodes, please?

Functionally, the Asteroid Belt wouldn't be so much different from the Void. You'd have an area (or maybe two, Inner and Outer Asteroid Belt) with four chains of missions coming from different planets, with each chain having a different level range. Two chains have Corpus as enemy, two have Grineer. Maybe a Crossfire or two, where Corpus and Grineer are fighting over valuable resources.
For now, the missions would only be more of what we already have (although it would allow them e.g. to make a low-level Interception or a high-level Sabotage), but over time there could be new missions. The line from Ceres, for example, could have a Formorian in orbital dry-dock that you have to make sure will never fly again.

All in all, I'd just like to see more Archwing missions and having a separate "planet" dedicated to them might be the best way to achieve that.

Or the Orokin had the the Grineer mine them out? And now only the larger bodies remain?

I've read that there's tons of mineral wealth there, and one of the primary targets for mining in our solar system, so I'd imagine that the predecessors to the Orokin have been out there for ages before the rise of the Orokin.