Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Console: Quality of Life Changes

(PSN)Obviously_Zero

Alright so, i have been playing Warframe for roughly 4 years now since i got my my ps4 and i throughly enjoy the game. however in those 4 years a few issues have cropped up that i believe could be easy enough fixes. mostly its to make my life as a console player easier. now all my experience is on ps4 but i believe if the same issues are on my system perhaps its the same on Xbone as well.

First off the biggest one. i am color blind, most colors i see fine but there are a few that just merge easy for my eyes. and i'm sure others out there have it worse than i do in terms of colorblindness so it would be greatly beneficial to be able to have colorblind options to begin with. or even one step further id make it so that you could customize every color in the UI. shield, health, energy, damage numbers, experience bars, name color. all of these i believe should be changeable for those of us with special eyes. now i have been watching some dev streams and they devs are doing good work, but i feel its detrimental to all of us players to lack this option when so many other games do.

Second suggestion is counters. as a long time player i've accumulated a lot of mods, prime pieces, platinum, materials, and other odds and ends in my dragon hoard of an inventory. however the biggest pet peeve of mine int hat regard is how selecting the items en mass requires the use of the trigger buttons to dictate how much of something i want to give or keep. which is extraordinarily time consuming. from talking with my pc player friends they do not have this issue because they can use the keyboard to type in what number of X that they want. so why not give an option, or something similar like say the system UI keyboard or maybe making an in house calculator used specifically for just the counters. it seems i spend more than enough time trying to hone in on the magic number of items or plat i want to donate, use, turn to endo for mods or any other thing a counter is used for. seems like a simple enough solution to solve a long occurring issue.

Lastly as with my dragon horde i have made mistakes in plat purchases. Such as buying a skin, later buying a bundle containing said skin, and they just sit there in in my inventory. gathering dust so to speak. along with duplicates of weapons, or sydanas the entire inventory list gets cluttered fast and being able to sell things that are currently unsellable would be nice. now the issue i understand is the loss of platinum, the economy impact of being able to sell cosmetics in any regard is just off. however i believe i have a solution that would better everyone. i propose we be able to sell the cosmetics we do not wish to use or regret purchasing for plat. However that platinum trade back shouldn't be even in fact id feel comfortable getting back anywhere from 10% - 50% plat sellback value, along with the platinum being unable to be traded away much in the same manner as the free plat given away currently with the psn booster pack. it would be a simple way to get plat flowing back into the economy, make it easier to not having buyers remorse. also to prevent fruad, perhaps the first aquired cosmetic be locked and all others able to be sold back. or have timer on recently purchased platinum items before they get locked in. 

so i know i've proposed a lot of changed some simple, the final i know being way more complex, but i believe such changes would be beneficial to all console players, and maybe even useful to all players on all systems. so i'm open to debate on the ideas. lets see how this drop in the pond fares.

Edited by (PS4)Obviously_Zero
tag did not seem appropriate

so over the past day ive thought of something else that would improve the efficiency of building items.

what about a rebuild option in the foundry? like say the daily forma i make or the multiple consumables im constantly crafting why not just have a button prompt that claims and starts a new build? it will save many seconds which is can be vital when your crafting between missions. the button prompt can be say l2 or r2 because i dont think i ever use those buttons in the foundry.

• 4 weeks later...

I was just about to make a post on here about a color blind option in game, your post caught my eye cause you basically said everything i was going to say. I wish DE would add something to help people like us be able to enjoy the game more. I have the hardest time telling colors apart and even been yelled at before because i didnt see the red blip thing. Atleast i think its red lol. And as said above so many games have that option x.X i was shocked when i couldnt find it on here :-\ Basically my only complaint