Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[AUCTION] Mythical Kohm (best kohm riven that exists) Auction Details Inside

"20k+" and 250k are galaxies apart. The +dmg is almost as high as it can get but the multishot is a mediocre roll. Xaelath makes me imagine an illuminati ghost clan of astronomically wealthy tenno who only ever interact with each other, and he's their only contact with the peasants of the outside world xD

1 hour ago, XaelathRavenstorm said:

Starting Price: 12,000p
Minimum Increment: 2000p
Buyout: 250,000p

th7hxmt.png

Auction Ends in: 7 days from now

Bid here, no bids on pms and messages

That Status Chance showing up as 120% with no decimals means that the actual value is between 119.95% and 120.049%.  Depending on that value, and whether or not it's above 120%, it's either a 30k riven or a riven that's worth less than your 2k bid increment.

Edited by StrongCrayon
15 hours ago, StrongCrayon said:

That Status Chance showing up as 120% with no decimals means that the actual value is between 119.5% and 120.499%.  Depending on that value, and whether or not it's above 120%, it's either a 30k riven or a riven that's worth less than your 2k bid increment.

I didn't know about that til Truce. told me he had a 120 status kohm once and with 3x 60/60 elemental/status it still doesn't 100% proc per pellet when tested.

I assure you this is 120-120.499%. I'll make a vid later then just in case people don't believe me.

Edited by XaelathRavenstorm
Just now, XaelathRavenstorm said:

I didn't know about that til Truce. told me he had a 120 status kohm with 3x 60/60 elemental/status that doesn't proc per pellet when tested.

I assure you this is 120-120.499%. I'll make a vid later then just in case people don't believe me.

No need to make a video.  Just put the riven and all 4 dual stat elementals.  Then exit out of the Arsenal.  Then go back in and remove one of the 4 dual stats.  If the Status Chance is a white 100%, you're in good shape.  If it's a red 100%, you have a 2k riven.

8 minutes ago, puppy333 said:

wouldn't the riven show 100% no matter what with the multishot tho?

(nvm that method of figuring that out gets around the multishot on the riven :P)

I'll explain it using Mutalist Cernos as an example.

Pic#1:  Un-modded Mutalist Cernos.  Notice that the base Status Chance is 45%.

iIHTnBN.png

Pic#2:  With two dual-stat elementals, the Status Chance becomes 99%.

qCqiGqr.png

Pic#3:  If we add Multishot, the Arsenal UI now tells us that we have 100% Status Chance.  But this is a "fake 100%".

QvuFFtT.png

Pic#4:  Now we simply left the Arsenal and then went back into it (in order to clear out the colors from the numbers).

qeTjIYy.png

Pic#5:  Now we add a 3rd dual-stat elemental.  Notice how the Arsenal UI shows us that the Status Chance *improved* (Green).  Finally, we have true 100% Status Chance.

rSM6CTp.png

Pic#6:  Once again, we simply left the Arsenal and then went back into it (in order to clear out the colors from the numbers).

vT8YjXz.png

Pic#7:  Finally, we remove the 3rd dual-stat elemental.  Notice how the new 100% is Red (worse).

mB34PDF.png

I've already done more than enough screenshots, so I won't show it here, but if you go from 4 dual-stats down to 3 dual-stats, you don't see this red color.  You simply see one *white* 100% the whole time, just like you see in Xaelath's screenshot.

I hope that makes sense.  His riven is genuine 100% Status Chance on Kohm with just 3 dual-stat mods.

And Xaelath, you owe me a Christmas gift this year.  XD