The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How are people one-shotting the Eidolon Teralyst parts?

Kenero_Mari

Question

4 hours ago, (PS4)Moonstars17 said:

Well OneShot .. if you survive of lot Aoe effect in range and break the insane shielding of the teralyst ...

its seems to be invul  with regular damage but affect by void shot .. so run near and hope to OS the teralyst .. its just a waste of  chain RIP ?

Teralyst move and move

You need to have  abilitie to use your operator outside for helping of killing.

you can  do something with less master's degree  too

some additional explain in this commented  Hunting Eidolon for the young Tenno

Pretty sure they know about the shielding as they were asking how people one shot the LIMBS while they were vulnerable. (They specifically mentioned the shields being down in the opening post)

Chroma max duration max strengh vex armor use weapon to damage your self 

Plus remember you sniper needs tobe build on crits and radiation 

Rhino roar help a lot if rhino is build on duration and strengh I would say  or 

Octavia she can buff damage even volt 

Edited by (PS4)zedlanik

4 hours ago, (PS4)zedlanik said:

Chroma max duration max strengh vex armor use weapon to damage your self 

Plus remember you sniper needs tobe build on crits and radiation 

Rhino roar help a lot if rhino is build on duration and strengh I would say  or 

Octavia she can buff damage even volt 

Meta team is

volt, use his shield to buff operator damage to eidolens shields.

harrow, use his 4 to give damage immunity to the whole team and lures when each limb goes down

chroma, a good chroma can one shot the teralyst without any assistance or outside buffs, any high burst damage weapon can do this, such as vectis prime, Tigris prime, Rubico, arca plasmor, built for radiation damage.

trinity, spam bless to keep lures alive.

there really isn’t a faster way to do this, changing any frame out will just slow down the kills, with the above setup 7 kills per night is easy on a good team

1 hour ago, zornyan said:

Meta team is

volt, use his shield to buff operator damage to eidolens shields.

harrow, use his 4 to give damage immunity to the whole team and lures when each limb goes down

chroma, a good chroma can one shot the teralyst without any assistance or outside buffs, any high burst damage weapon can do this, such as vectis prime, Tigris prime, Rubico, arca plasmor, built for radiation damage.

trinity, spam bless to keep lures alive.

there really isn’t a faster way to do this, changing any frame out will just slow down the kills, with the above setup 7 kills per night is easy on a good team

I can one shot him but lil bit of buff helps as anything can go wrong some times when you damage your self you don't get all the buff so with rhino buff it helps plus harrow is not important in that you just have look out and know what to do that all Octavia helps 2 

1 minute ago, (PS4)zedlanik said:

I can one shot him but lil bit of buff helps as anything can go wrong some times when you damage your self you don't get all the buff so with rhino buff it helps plus harrow is not important in that you just have look out and know what to do that all Octavia helps 2 

If your chroma is ready with a full scorn buff by the time the eidolens shield drops, then their a bad chroma. 

Im sorry but whatever excuses you want to make for yourself are fine, but the fact is a good group as above WILL kill the eidolen faster and more efficient than any other group.

yea Harrow is needed, as even with bless the magnetic damage from the blast will destroy he lures and all 3 players besides chroma, it’s all about being efficient and as quick as possible, the eidolen should be dead the second it’s shields come down, it’s shields shouldn’t last more than 10 seconds at the most, which is why Harrow needs a max of 7 seconds of invulnerability time as otherwise it won’t be ready for next explosion.

if your chroma needs an octavia, then get another one, as their obviously not doing their job right then

1 minute ago, zornyan said:

If your chroma is ready with a full scorn buff by the time the eidolens shield drops, then their a bad chroma. 

Im sorry but whatever excuses you want to make for yourself are fine, but the fact is a good group as above WILL kill the eidolen faster and more efficient than any other group.

yea Harrow is needed, as even with bless the magnetic damage from the blast will destroy he lures and all 3 players besides chroma, it’s all about being efficient and as quick as possible, the eidolen should be dead the second it’s shields come down, it’s shields shouldn’t last more than 10 seconds at the most, which is why Harrow needs a max of 7 seconds of invulnerability time as otherwise it won’t be ready for next explosion.

if your chroma needs an octavia, then get another one, as their obviously not doing their job right then

Well don't know you guys have totally different game on pc as it is faster on ps4 it's slower so first thing  my chroma duration is at 217 and strengh is at 323 so tell me how is my chroma bad mate and yes you need trinity  but volt is not needed if you got good team you will be able to take him mate

1 hour ago, (PS4)zedlanik said:

Well don't know you guys have totally different game on pc as it is faster on ps4 it's slower so first thing  my chroma duration is at 217 and strengh is at 323 so tell me how is my chroma bad mate and yes you need trinity  but volt is not needed if you got good team you will be able to take him mate

Duration should be much higher, minimum of 60 second for vex armor, that should be 2x teralyst limbs per cast.

yea volt is needed, we’re talking a 30/40% faster reduction of the teralyst shield via volts crit buff, which is massively important in a fast run, the second reason you need volt is so he can drop his shields and run to get the second lure whilst the teralyst is being killed, since his shield should have enough duration to do 2 limbs, this means volt is buffing your whole teams operator damage whilst he’s running to grab the second lure, which again makes the run faster.

lag on plains? Then change who’s hosting the game.

like I said, a GOOD chroma player will have his full scorn buff ready before the shields drop, quite literially the second it turns red from shields dropping it should be falling to the ground and Harrow getting ready to press 4, the second the explosion is over people should be behind Volts shield reducing the teralysts shields down within about 10-15 seconds ready for chroma again.

17 minutes ago, zornyan said:

Duration should be much higher, minimum of 60 second for vex armor, that should be 2x teralyst limbs per cast.

yea volt is needed, we’re talking a 30/40% faster reduction of the teralyst shield via volts crit buff, which is massively important in a fast run, the second reason you need volt is so he can drop his shields and run to get the second lure whilst the teralyst is being killed, since his shield should have enough duration to do 2 limbs, this means volt is buffing your whole teams operator damage whilst he’s running to grab the second lure, which again makes the run faster.

like I said, a GOOD chroma player will have his full scorn buff ready before the shields drop, quite literially the second it turns red from shields dropping it should be falling to the ground and Harrow getting ready to press 4, the second the explosion is over people should be behind Volts shield reducing the teralysts shields down within about 10-15 seconds ready for chroma again.

Wrong you need higher duration dude there's no point argueing about this you don't need volt if everyone has good amps tier 2 

If you don't believe me ask players that keep farming him I done it my self with out volt with other frames 

33 minutes ago, zornyan said:

If volt and harrow were so needed how come people can solo him ?????? Well duration helps having better amps helps harrow help even volt but they are not extremely needed for that as long you got good chroma you can do it and yes on ps4 we do have lag so stop arguing like a lil kid 

5 minutes ago, (PS4)zedlanik said:

If volt and harrow were so needed how come people can solo him ?????? Well duration helps having better amps helps harrow help even volt but they are not extremely needed for that as long you got good chroma you can do it and yes on ps4 we do have lag so stop arguing like a lil kid 

Having a PS4, Xbox or pc has 0 influence on lag, you’re talking about frame rate, not lag.

lag is decided by your network, for instance WiFi vs Ethernet, your ISP, and your location to the host, if you’re hosting the session there isn’t any lag.

you can solo a teralyst yes, but if you want to get 7+ kills a night, with 6m or less kills you need the above setup, if you have a rhino. Or octavia instead of volt you’re making your run SLOWER, I’m not sure what part of that you don’t understand? A good chroma player means rhino/octavias damage buff is entirely wasted , as chroma will insta one shot the teralyst, where as volt will help bring its shields down much much faster.

this is the point, for a fast run, or the fastest rather, any damage buffing frame is a wasted slot, you might as well 3 man it, as their buffs are entirely wasted.

1 minute ago, Urabask said:

Lag doesn't exclusively refer to connection issues.  You can have graphical lag or input lag etc.

The way he is wording it is clearly typical network delay, input lag wouldn’t cause some of the issues he is describing, and is very noticeable since that’s due to a sharp drop in frame rate

42 minutes ago, zornyan said:

Having a PS4, Xbox or pc has 0 influence on lag, you’re talking about frame rate, not lag.

lag is decided by your network, for instance WiFi vs Ethernet, your ISP, and your location to the host, if you’re hosting the session there isn’t any lag.

you can solo a teralyst yes, but if you want to get 7+ kills a night, with 6m or less kills you need the above setup, if you have a rhino. Or octavia instead of volt you’re making your run SLOWER, I’m not sure what part of that you don’t understand? A good chroma player means rhino/octavias damage buff is entirely wasted , as chroma will insta one shot the teralyst, where as volt will help bring its shields down much much faster.

this is the point, for a fast run, or the fastest rather, any damage buffing frame is a wasted slot, you might as well 3 man it, as their buffs are entirely wasted.

First thing first you don't need duration that high it's more strengh that gives you higher buff I can one shot him what I mean you don't have to relay on having volt or harrow better amps makes him easy harrow is not that needed if you have good team play plus do you have ps4 ?since you know everything

22 minutes ago, (PS4)zedlanik said:

First thing first you don't need duration that high it's more strengh that gives you higher buff I can one shot him what I mean you don't have to relay on having volt or harrow better amps makes him easy harrow is not that needed if you have good team play plus do you have ps4 ?since you know everything

I have a PS4, but only play the 2 or 3 exclusive games on it, I play Warframe on PC.

i said duration as that means one cast of vex armor will last through several stages of he teralyst, with lower duration you’ll be using multiple casts of vex armor per fight, with max duration you can use 1 cast to do 2/3 limbs in one go, as it will last long enough that you won’t have to re apply vex armor between phases.

3 hours ago, zornyan said:

The way he is wording it is clearly typical network delay, input lag wouldn’t cause some of the issues he is describing, and is very noticeable since that’s due to a sharp drop in frame rate

I never said that it was input lag, I was only clarifying that lag isn't as specific a term as you're implying. Input lag isn't caused by a sharp drop in framerate usually.  It's usually caused by cheap TVs, bad drivers or bad settings.  Framerate drops could easily be caused by a poor optimization on console and if frequent and severe enough could be equally problematic as far as the issues he's talking about.  Network settings could also be a much larger problem on consoles since the player population tends to have poorer connection quality than on PC too.

Though it doesn't pertain to the original question but is related (and saves me making an entirely seperate question thread) does anyone know if Zenith's secondary fire is good against Teralyst? I've been loving it with Hunter Munitions on and thought that perhaps the high crit would do well.

Frames that can one shot Teralyst:

Volt with 6x shield stack and rubico, nova with fully charged AMD, chroma with vex armor fury buff high PS, mesa ballistic battery with rubico or lanka, and ivara navigator and lanka.

Best combos include Oberon, harrow, nova, and volt. That combo alone can ez take down teralyst.

Others have mentioned meta combos

On 11/23/2017 at 4:47 AM, Pizzarugi said:

you'd want to pick up a throwing weapon with concealed explosives and then use them to blow yourself up. Self damage builds up Chroma's Vex Armor. This allows you to get max damage buff just before its shields drop.

I never use a weapon to damage myself.

Just stand next to him, and job is done. i always use decaying key as it will lower my shield only to 90, where i get damaged easily

I also remove medi ray from my sentonal so it wouldn't heal me

On 11/26/2017 at 12:05 PM, Spires said:

Any sniper rifle or shotty should work just fine for it. 

My rubico has 6k+ radiation and 116% critial chance, and a x3.2 crit dmg add to that 50% crit dmg when you zoom x6

it does the job perfectly

5 hours ago, (Xbox One)Oussii said:

I never use a weapon to damage myself.

Just stand next to him, and job is done. i always use decaying key as it will lower my shield only to 90, where i get damaged easily

I also remove medi ray from my sentonal so it wouldn't heal me

My rubico has 6k+ radiation and 116% critial chance, and a x3.2 crit dmg add to that 50% crit dmg when you zoom x6

it does the job perfectly

Medi Ray doesn’t matter, if you take 100 damage to hp you take 100 damage, healed or not.

self damage is important as if trinity uses bless before you take enough damage you won’t have your Vex Armor buff ready.

Can't debuff the Teralyst...so you need something that buffs damage output. Against his shields, Volt's damage buff shield helps a lot. 

For the rest, naturally Chroma...but Nova with Antimatter Drop (radiation damage!) and Ivara's navigator helps too. Ivara gets a 500% damage multiplier using navigator, and that's before any strength bonuses. 

On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 8:25 AM, (PS4)Radehx said:

Ivara's navigator helps too. Ivara gets a 500% damage multiplier using navigator, and that's before any strength bonuses. 

Don't forget the Prowl bonus and/or stealth bonus.  It's quite possible to get all the bonuses and then go through Volt's shield for even more.  

I kill the Eidolon solo.  I use full T2 amp, Chroma and Vectis Prime with a crit/rad build which destroys a part in 1-3 shots (Arca Plasmor always did it in 1 hit but that was tricky to line the shot up correctly).  I can kill 3 and 2/5th Eidolons in 1 Cetus night but I just kill 3 and go do other stuff like fishing for some Norg, Glappid, etc.

Edited by hatchetman