Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #189: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, Ragingwasabi said:

any fixes for trins EV not working on vomvalysts? if u cast EV on a vomvalyst and destroy their physical shell, it just cancels the ability without giving the rest of the energy in a final pulse like it does when killing normal enemies.

I just use Rage on my eidolonhunter-Trinity :3 (I don't like to use Energypads, even though I got Larges)

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Kxo5bYH.jpg

Rebecca is back in the Transference chair with Megan to join forces in the name of the Prime Time Clan!

There’s only 4 days left in Operation: Plague Star. Which is plenty of time to hang out with your friendly neighborhood Hemocytes before they’re gone!

PLUS, we’ve got more amazing Fan Art, the Fan Concept of the week, and don’t miss your chance at a Hydroid Prime Access giveaway for a lucky viewer!

See you here tonight, November 23rd at 7 p.m. ET. Check your time zones here.

Whats up, and Happy Turkey day! Just wanna say you all are amazing. Im new to the game and wanted to let you know this is the best game Ive ever played. See yall tonight.

READ ME.          Can we get a Tab for Mod sets, especially w similar names the faster to get to them the better, and it makes good sense. An innovative way to solve octavia madachord is have a sentinel that uses the dxisting assets of the mandachord and they could be combined in several ways for greater range and diversity.

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Kxo5bYH.jpg

Rebecca is back in the Transference chair with Megan to join forces in the name of the Prime Time Clan!

There’s only 4 days left in Operation: Plague Star. Which is plenty of time to hang out with your friendly neighborhood Hemocytes before they’re gone!

PLUS, we’ve got more amazing Fan Art, the Fan Concept of the week, and don’t miss your chance at a Hydroid Prime Access giveaway for a lucky viewer!

See you here tonight, November 23rd at 7 p.m. ET. Check your time zones here.

welp first time here might as well be a even bigger warframe fan

Archived