Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Minimum Charge Time for Glaives

Grave.Knight

I like running gun and glaive, and one of my favorite things is to jump into the air and throw it down at groups of enemies. This works just fine till you have a Volt with you who can't help but make everyone faster all the time. This makes charging the Glaive nearly impossible. There should be a minimum amount of time for the glaive so Volt's can't just ruin things for doing what comes natural to them.

4 hours ago, Mifune013 said:

I like running gun and glaive, and one of my favorite things is to jump into the air and throw it down at groups of enemies. This works just fine till you have a Volt with you who can't help but make everyone faster all the time. This makes charging the Glaive nearly impossible. There should be a minimum amount of time for the glaive so Volt's can't just ruin things for doing what comes natural to them.

No no and no. Let's not make the weapon even more clunky. Just stay away from the volt or leave the match.

1 hour ago, SortaRandom said:

Just backflip out of Speed if it bothers you so much.

And again in another 10-20 seconds, and again after that!

Its hardly a solution.

Buffs that change timings can screw with so many practised moves and muscle memory this is hardly a isolated one-off problem.

A way not to get "buffed" at all, for the OP's problem and others would be nice. Something like a short list of toggles in the gameplay menu to switch off being effected by friendly buffs for attack speed/movement speed ect would do it. 

21 hours ago, SortaRandom said:

You're requesting a nerf to Glaives because your squad gets a Volt every now and then? Seriously?

Just backflip out of Speed if it bothers you so much.

I'm not talking about having the timer be five minutes or something outlandish. Just a minimum charge up time of like .5 seconds (maybe a little longer).