Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.4.0

[DE]Megan

Il y a 2 heures, Serenna187 a dit :

Oh look,flash news from years ago: Abilities work across normal and rift plane since ever

Except almost all control abilities.

I enter the mission and there is Limbo and he says - "F*** u dude I'm Limbo. Forget about the way you like to play. Use melee or leave." And I leave and adding him to my ignore list as well as now adding you. Last thing I want spend time arguing with some limbotroll.

• Still have the Zenistar issue, sometimes locking while throwing the disc (you then need to change the weapons & go back to zenistar to eventually unlock the thrown of the disc) ;
  • Still have (sometimes) the weapon's crosshair disapearing after mining ;
  • What have been done to the bullet-jump : now while bullet-jumping + sprint / roll i have a Zoom animation :(
  • So sad that formas aren't in the Back Friday deals

vor 17 Stunden schrieb Inquizitor:

Could you PLEASE fix that Mag Pneuma skin on Mag Prime? Still unable to unequip Mag Prime Armor. Cool, we got new armor, but still no fix for the "old" stuff. Been waiting for fix since release of PoE.

The Uru Prime Syandana also cries and sits in a corner for a long time .. but they are unavaible atm .. so it seems that they are not important

game breaking bug

after the mission i get stuck in the rewards overlay animation. i cant interact with the UI and have to alt F4. so far 4 times in row having to force quit the application. This happens after almost every mission. Very annoying and it gets old to play 1 mission and have to do this. Cant get much done. 

#bugframe

I really hope y'all take another look at the Baza as soon as possible. The only "advantage" it has over weapons like Soma (Prime) and (Prisma) Grakata is the accuracy and yet it has the same damage fall-off as a shotgun. Why tho? The fact that it has a third of the mag size of a Prisma Grakata and yet still has three quarters of the reload speed greatly reduces DPS because it has nothing to show for that lack of mag size and reload speed. Instead, you get 5 more damage over the Prisma Grakata, slightly more CC/CD and HALF of the SC? That just doesn't add up.

17 hours ago, McDuffMan said:

so smb protocol's still a requirement...

No it isn't, the workstation service is a requirement, which is not a problem and should not be disabled counter to what armchair security "experts" will tell you

as I said in one of those threads:

SMB v3 is quite safe nowadays and the entire protocol can be disabled without shutting down a core windows service. The reason DE isn't responding the way you want is because the problem is caused by nonstandard practices like shutting down a core windows service. As a professional security developer myself disabling the Workstation service is not the right solution to SMB vulnerabilities in V1 and V2

I just want her first and second ability changed. They're practically the same abilities. They both propel her in a direction, as well as causing a cone/AoE damaging effect. The ability first ability should be changed to were, based on which direction you are facing depends on the effect. If you're on the ground and facing up You shoot straight up, then when you are looking forward, you are propelled forward. If you look down, then you do the nose dive effect. That way you can free up her second ability for something else, say a gust of wind that knocks enemies down as well as send all projectiles right back at the enemy.  (Which would change turbulence, although you could make the frame all about disrupting the enemy while airborne.)

7 hours ago, Amazerath said:

If your reasoning is "it doesn't happen to me so it's fine" then I really have nothing more to say.

I have heard it is plentiful, I myself have 300k endo so yeah getting endo is pretty annoying. The kuva and Augur message is annoying too, and the Relic, I would say a larger pool of rewards would be nice, I really have no energy left to complain about rewards being... unrewarding. Kind of just the whole entirety of POE is severely unrewarding. The sad point is running this event to get event standing to buy fish parts/gems so I can avoid doing any plains activity after this event, because POE is unrewarding, and sure to a new player 300 endo would be a nice reward, but unless that new player has a clan that can coordinate and actually farm the event there is no point for new players to do the event... So yeah I guess until DE sees that POE is NOT beginner friendly they won't try to gear rewards towards veterans.

And we can agree that you can only find so many Naramon lens' useful, at least endo you can throw into mods... either for yourself or for said new players to stand a chance on the plains.

Which reminds me... How many of those relics do I have now... Jeez.

15 hours ago, Uzkost said:
15 hours ago, Uzkost said:

So what you're saying, if I'm understanding you correctly, is that they need to stop fixing only bugs that prevent people from paying into the game and fix cosmetic items which, for the most part, are ways to make people pay into the game?

Keep sucking their "potato", maybe you'll get some exclusive crap. Assuming and presuming you understand what I said then turning it into something suitable for you to talk s**t about is a sign of stupidity. There are thousands of bugs and glitches that shouldn't even be there in the first place, especially after almost 5 years, "fixing" anything shouldn't even be something to appreciate... not to mention the fact that each attempt to fix anything damages different other mechanics... thank goodness for that eternal "beta" status though.

3 hours ago, Zirazel said:

Keep sucking their "potato", maybe you'll get some exclusive crap. Assuming and presuming you understand what I said then turning it into something suitable for you to talk s**t about is a sign of stupidity.

So you know about programming... or are you assuming and talking s**t as well? I've done coding, I hate coding... and love coding. It's a continuous challenge, I've done patching and watched as the one bug you were trying to fix gets fixed, but then for some reason seven new ones pop up. Trillions of lines of code don't just get fixed with one patch, or several. It's why I stopped being a dev... hated working on patches for weeks and then watching different parts fall apart because of one random line in a trillion or so. But putting that effort in and being told to "go f*** yourself" because "you clearly don't care" is what makes games die. Trust me if DE didn't care they would fix only cosmetic problems and drop new content and things like: bounty rewards being increased, drop rates being increased, nerfing op enemies, fixing invulnerability glitches on bosses would never happen.

The point is DE is clearly trying, Warframe is a multifaceted game that is very large, it will take time. Though I would rather them say to hell with cosmetic fixes altogether and deal with only serious glitches but that would make a whole new group of: "I bought plat and used it to buy skin X and you don't care about your players" thing to pop up so they have to balance. That and cosmetic glitches are, in general, very easy to fix so you can fix a lot of cosmetic problems in the same amount of time it takes to fix one serious glitch.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived