Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.4.0

[DE]Megan

I think the Mirage slight of hand light and dark effects are backwards,

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

If the jewel is placed in the light, it will deliver a radial explosion to nearby enemies.
If the jewel is placed in the dark, it will deliver a radial blind to nearby enemies.

Isn't it the other way?

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Made some very simple tweaks to Octavia’s Metronome (basically cut the pixels being rendered for it in half) to improve the performance of the FX, while at the same time reducing a bit of the visual clutter from full rings being around you. 

Nice!  Looking forward to a reduction in FPS complaints from my squad mates.

il y a 8 minutes, [DE]Megan a dit :

Bounty Changes and Fixes:

• Focus Lenses are now rewarded less frequently as Tier 3 and 4 Bounty rewards. This also shuffled around some other Bounty reward frequencies to balance the mix.

Wtf I only got one since the start of the plain, why you reduce the drop chance ??

Hey, something I'd like to bring to attention for future patches.

Melee channeling efficiency mods do not affect energy drain from channel blocking.

Also the Reflection mod is currently warframe mod, I hope this mod could become a melee weapon mod. It makes more sense for it to be a melee mod, and would fit better into builds instead of taking up a valuable warframe mod slot.

@[DE]Megan Can you please look into the rare reward drop chances on the bounties/plague star? My clan mates and I have a combined total of about 600 runs in the event with no gladiator's finesse.... this is highly unlikely statistically speaking, if the drop rate is in fact 2%. (all my clan mates and I ran runs solo or in pubs, we havent played together because this event really isnt meant to be run by groups of friends)

1 minute ago, TennoHack said:

I think the Mirage slight of hand light and dark effects are backwards,

Isn't it the other way?

Nope, we switched them.

Ever wake up in the middle of the night and turn on a light? Very effective at blinding your vision for awhile :crylaugh:

I found a new bug for cryopods while you stand on the cryopod the hybernated persons mesh glowing and messing when you stand on cryopod. (bugreport)

Also with this then the mirage prime confirmed because otherwise why tweaked the mirage. Poor Zephyr now got the same fate what Banshee got. Mabye the reason was for Mirage instead of Zephyr because the deluxe skin messed and her powers complicate to do so the Mirage prime is pretty much easier to make.

Archived