Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.4.0

[DE]Megan

Very cool. 

Little tidbit: Nekros Irkalla helmet and skin now vary in the energy color applying to the wispy bits. The helm now fully applies the straight energy color, the skin for the rest of the body still dilutes/mixes your chosen energy color with the default blue. 

28 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Focus Lenses are now rewarded less frequently as Tier 3 and 4 Bounty rewards. This also shuffled around some other Bounty reward frequencies to balance the mix.

nice maybe now I can finally get more Augur Messages

Fixed doing self-damage if you equip Whirlwind, Power Throw and Quick Return on your Glaive Prime. 

*Please note that this Hotfix line is incorrect. The actual fix is: Fixed a loss of functionality if you equip Whirlwind, Power Throw and Quick Return on your Glaive Prime and cause self damage.

24 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed doing self-damage if you equip Whirlwind, Power Throw and Quick Return on your Glaive Prime.

Uh... alright. I guess I'll just switch to Kulstar instead? Or is this not even all glaives? It specifically says Glaive Prime, though this is a mechanic on all throwing weapons.

If it's all glaives, then yeah, now a primary or secondary will be the go-to self damager instead, so what's next, removing those or keeping those?

Archived