[DE]Megan

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.4.0

17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Sugatras being placed in the middle of the Guandao instead of on one of the ends.

Also Plague Bokwin:

T4XdgfG.jpg

• Upvote 3

Very cool. 

Little tidbit: Nekros Irkalla helmet and skin now vary in the energy color applying to the wispy bits. The helm now fully applies the straight energy color, the skin for the rest of the body still dilutes/mixes your chosen energy color with the default blue. 

26 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Returned the Plague Keewar Strike to a Scythe Stance when used with one handed Grips.

RIP viable Machetes. Hello turd Scythes.

• Upvote 5

Still have to fix some of the hoods not working with the Atmos mask anymore or any facial accessories anymore.. last update broke something for operator

28 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Focus Lenses are now rewarded less frequently as Tier 3 and 4 Bounty rewards. This also shuffled around some other Bounty reward frequencies to balance the mix.

nice maybe now I can finally get more Augur Messages

Edited by Mukade
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Thanks for ruining my machete zaw by turning it into a S#&$ty scythe, please return my catalyst and zaw parts asap.

@[DE]Megan@[DE]Grineeer

Edited by Crimor
  • Haha 1
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 5

Seeing as the Syrinx armor is the first one(?) to feature Thigh armor, someone forgot to change the camera location whilst looking at said armor piece via the market. 🤔

Spoiler

OrhnxhN.jpg

Ecux3Fl.jpg

I can't say I'm happy about the lens nerf at all. They're the only reason I even do bounties, and I need a lot of them.

thanks for the updates, but when is the charge attack bug with Zenistar and Redeemer getting fixed? you have to do like 2-3 charge attack attempts before the disc or the shot goes off at times. Its rather tiresome

Fixed doing self-damage if you equip Whirlwind, Power Throw and Quick Return on your Glaive Prime. 

*Please note that this Hotfix line is incorrect. The actual fix is: Fixed a loss of functionality if you equip Whirlwind, Power Throw and Quick Return on your Glaive Prime and cause self damage.

• Upvote 7

24 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed doing self-damage if you equip Whirlwind, Power Throw and Quick Return on your Glaive Prime.

Uh... alright. I guess I'll just switch to Kulstar instead? Or is this not even all glaives? It specifically says Glaive Prime, though this is a mechanic on all throwing weapons.

If it's all glaives, then yeah, now a primary or secondary will be the go-to self damager instead, so what's next, removing those or keeping those?