Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.4.0

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, -Bv-MarioMadness said:

And whatever you did to Keewar just by switching the stances made for a hugh stat difference.. It does so much less dmg now as scythe the stats dropped by over half

Welcome to how garbage scythes are, you people asked for this remember, and thanks for that. You ruined the most fun machete in a long time.

What ever happened to the Argonak highlight color? Is it intended to be only red? For a while we were able to color it, it'd be nice to have it back. I noticed it's still not patched. If it IS intended to be red only- could we get a confirmation or someone link me to the reply?

Much appreciated eitherway, looking forwards to trying out the new equipment.

49 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Bounty Changes and Fixes:

• Focus Lenses are now rewarded less frequently as Tier 3 and 4 Bounty rewards. This also shuffled around some other Bounty reward frequencies to balance the mix.

OK, so let me get this straight:

There's no way to get Greater Lens anymore but buying its BP for 200k Credits. Then, in order to craft one you need 4 regular lenses and in order to get 4 regular lenses you need to do Bounty missions:

• T3

YAuei7w.png

• T4

XBFyjJG.png

If you want a better lens with better conversion (Greater is 1.75% and Eidolon is 2.25%) -- there's an Eidolon Lens. Again, 2 types: specific Eidolon Lens BP (requires Eidolon Lens; Bounty reward) and converting Eidolon Lens (requires Greater Lens) which is an Incursion reward (T3):

Rotation C

• 3000 Credits Cache - Uncommon (12.65%)
  • 4000 Credits Cache - Uncommon (12.65%)
  • 80 Endo - Uncommon (12.65%)
  • Blind Justice - Rare (2.76%)
  • Shattering Storm - Rare (2.76%)
  • Atlantis Vulcan - Rare (2.76%)
  • Vulpine Mask - Legendary (0.29%)
  • Blazing Steel - Rare (2.76%)
  • Glacial Edge - Rare (2.76%)
  • Galvanized Blade - Rare (2.76%)
  • Poisonous Sting - Rare (2.76%)
  • Combustion Rounds - Rare (2.76%)
  • Polar Magazine - Uncommon (12.65%)
  • Electrified Barrel - Uncommon (12.65%)
  • Venomous Clip - Uncommon (12.65%)
  • Kinetic Diversion - Legendary (0.29%)
  • Eidolon Madurai Lens Blueprint - Legendary (0.29%)
  • Eidolon Vazarin Lens Blueprint - Legendary (0.29%)
  • Eidolon Zenurik Lens Blueprint - Legendary (0.29%)
  • Eidolon Naramon Lens Blueprint - Legendary (0.29%)
  • Eidolon Unairu Lens Blueprint - Legendary (0.29%)

This also shuffled around some other Bounty reward frequencies to balance the mix.

Yeah... no. Sorry, I'm not buying this.

How about you get rid or increase the number of idiotic 200-300 Endo, 100-300 Kuva and Credit cache so-called rewards first or put something rewarding in order to balance the mix? Now that would be fair.

So please, stop imagining excuses, because, at this point, this is pathetic.

53 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Returned the Plague Keewar Strike to a Scythe Stance when used with one handed Grips.

baaaad desition. and now that iv'e seen some people complaining about how the stats went down a lot. doubtly so.

why can't you make the two-handed keewar a scythe and leave the one handed keewar a machete?, it fits best with the models, and it'll satisfy both those who want a scythe and those who want a machete. there's more zaws tha tcould get their stances changes to make mroe sense too. but  that's something for another thread

'cmon DE, this time we can actually have our cake and eat it too. let the keewar strike make both machetes AND scythes. it just makes the most sense

1 minute ago, phazefox said:

baaaad desition. and now that iv'e seen some people complaining about how the stats went down a lot. doubtly so.

why can't you make the two-handed keewar a scythe and leave the one handed keewar a machete?, it fits best with the models, and it'll satisfy both those who want a scythe and those who want machete.

'cmon DE, this time we can actually have our cake and eat it too. let the keewar strike make both machetes AND scythes. it just makes the most sense

But that makes sense and we all know that it's something they're SEVERELY lacking.

5 minutes ago, phazefox said:

why can't you make the two-handed keewar a scythe and leave the one handed keewar a machete?, it fits best with the models, and it'll satisfy both those who want a scythe and those who want a machete. there's more zaws tha tcould get their stances changes to make mroe sense too. but  that's something for another thread

You know, you're right, not enough people have had the rug pulled out from under them on their already-built weapons with DE's arbitrary decisions. Let's get the people who already wanted and built their plague polearms in on this too.

5 minutes ago, Thundervision said:

What if the system is fine? There is a surplus of lenses for trade evidence is that you can pick the up any of them sub 10 platinum some even less. Getting a gold part from a random relic isn't that hard. I got a Hydroid Prime set yesterday in less than 2 hours of play, that alone is worth 100~120 platinum. I could get 3 greater lenses no problem with that.

I feel like a lot of these posts are getting past QoL changes and are turning into just begging for stuff. Not everything in the game should just be handed to the players, there wouldn't be a point to playing the game then.

Obviously there is gonna be differing opinions on how fast players should progress, but I feel the DE is doing a pretty good job.

I'm glad the melee sprint thing is fixed as I haven't played much since Monday since it screwed up my Plague Star runs. But I just did 2 runs and it seems the mixer takes way more damage now. First one was accidentally with a squad and the mixer went to about 1/8 health immediately then I did a solo run and it was absolutely massacred and I failed though I was playing exactly as I had for 30+ runs I did over last weekend where I'd had no problems. :sad:

Archived