Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.4.0

[DE]Megan

5 minutes ago, CephalonYuuki said:

Is this a joke? A new polearm that doesn't fit the new stance. What are you thinking DE? A new stance that's only available for two polearms, one of them being hot garbage and the other being mediocre plasma cutter. Please, make that zenurik polarity naramon. @[DE]Megan @[DE]Rebecca

Or you could just, I don't know.. Polarize the slot to fit your own personal needs because not everyone likes the new stance? Just a thought. Besides, as I mentioned to someone else recently, Plague Kripath polearms come with dash.

I brought this up a few updates ago and it looks like I have to be one of the people who says it every thread from now on...

There is an issue with Void Mode being stalled for a whole second while in Operator mode while using a controller. There is no such delay when using the keyboard. However, my hands make it very difficult to play this game with mouse/keyboard controls; a controller is much easier and, more importantly, does not cause me physical pain like keyboard controls do. This delay did NOT exist when the Operator's controls were first altered at the introduction of PoE. Instead it appeared in a later hotfix for reasons I can't really explain.

The delay caused makes Operator survivability much more difficult to manage when fighting the Teralyst and makes Void Dashing very problematic (particularly when running Kuva siphons and floods). I understand that there are more important things that need addressing than a control issue for a (probably) small subsection of the player base, I'd just really appreciate it if this could get a look at and be fixed. It's starting to get frustrating.

I'm also not the only one whose mentioned it, there's another user who's been posting about it, too. But more visibility, etc.

Thank you for your hard work!

Honestly, I'm REALLY underwhelmed by the Braza. Don't get me wrong theidea is great, but it's damage, plus extremely short range plus MR7 requirement...

The Karak, Braton and Grakata are all MR0 and are equivalent or better (and let's be honest a HUSH mod isn't all that hard to fit into a low end gun build) for a lot less effort and resources (the Braton will out do it doe a mere 25K credits!)  If it did damage equal to the Braton (not Mk1, not Prime, just the vanilla braton) I'd feel it would be worth MR7, but the base damage is just too low.

• ack n brunt with sword and shield danaus skin makes the sword stick out like a sore thumb when holstered instead of being concealed underneath the shield.
  • oberon/oberon prime when using his deluxe skin bugs polearms and staves when holstered by making them being shoved up his spine. (this bug isn't fixed for a very long time ever since oberon's prime access).
  • mGW1zOA.png
  • qoCn41J.png
  • A6fJi3v.png
  • smT6GI4.png

Archived