Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

how do I find Sentirum and Nyth?

(PSN)robotwars7

Question

so today I finally reached the rank of Surah with the Ostrons and purchased the Advanced Nosam Cutter, which has a chance to get me Eidolon Gems (which i assume are Sentirum and Nyth gems, since I have yet to mine one). I had a look around the plains, and while the cutter shows up mining spots on the map, none of them gave an Eidolon gem. I'm wondering if maybe I'm looking in the wrong places, or if it's just RNG or something? anyone know how/where to find these gems so that it's less of a pain to find them? thanks in advance.

8 answers to this question

9 минут назад, (PS4)robotwars7 сказал:

if you're referring to Plague Star, I'm on console, we don't have the event yet.  I'm asking how to get it as you normally would.

Well if you can't wait for the event buy a booster and farm. There's nothing else you can do. If you don't value Eidolon hunt go at nights when they're easier to see as well.

Or just buy it from players if you have plat you don't mind spending. 

Place you farm at doesn't really matter but most people prefer the closest bunch of caves  -

Edited by -Temp0-

The event is still going.

It's way wiser and easier to just buy them especially sentirium cause it's rare af. To efficiently mine gems you need a resource booster because yes they're very rare and sentirum is like twice as rare as nyth + even when you get either you will only get 1 if you hit 0-4 "stars" out of 5 or whatever, getting 2 without a booster is almost impossible. 

Nyth is "fairly" common and you can get 2 to 6 per one run, so I wouldn't personally buy it. I'd farm event for sentirum and by the end of it buy a booster fi it's not enough.

1 minute ago, -Temp0- said:

The event is still going.

It's way wiser and easier to just buy them especially sentirium cause it's rare af. To efficiently mine gems you need a resource booster because yes they're very rare and sentirum is like twice as rare as nyth + even when you get either you will only get 1 if you hit 0-4 "stars" out of 5 or whatever, getting 2 without a booster is almost impossible. 

Nyth is "fairly" common and you can get 2 to 6 per one run, so I wouldn't personally buy it. I'd farm event for sentirum and by the end of it buy a booster fi it's not enough.

if you're referring to Plague Star, I'm on console, we don't have the event yet.  I'm asking how to get it as you normally would.

1 minute ago, -Temp0- said:

Well if you can't wait for the event buy a booster and farm. There's nothing else you can do. If you don't value Eidolon hunt go at nights when they're easier to see as well.

Or just buy it from players if you have plat you don't mind spending. 

suppose it'll just be one of those things that happens when it happens. guess I'll start concentrating on Mining more than Fishing for a while. cheers.

for me personally it was having a Smeeta kavat & Advance Nosam cutter and mining at every chance. and when you do get a Sentirum or Nyth its 1 unless kavat charm was active at it doubles same with a booster. On average a Grineer base by the coast line has give me 2-3 of one or the other with my kavat in play, the base I'm referring has a device that gives of purple electric  pulses.