Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stuck on Rewards Screen Bug

ZskyZeArtist

Since the new update I've gotten the same bug multiple times. So when I do kuva runs (siphons and floods), I keep getting the background for the reward screen but it doesn't update and I end up not being able to move nor am I able to see my rewards. Other members of the squad can start missions with me there, it's just I cannot move (Like I'm stuck at the reward screen). The only fix so far for me is to close the game when it happens. I've never had that kind of bug before so I'm thinking it came with the new update.

Update: It happens on other missions.

acbc37b176890695f465552a7dc2d60c.jpg

Edited by ZskyZeArtist
Update on the bug.

yea ive had it happen the past few missions, closing game thru task manager was only way out, mine isnt while on cetus or poe either its at the end of any missions, also mine personally looks like picture above except on mine the words at the top are not even getting to centered, there stuck more on the lefthand side by the left arrow

Don't scroll during the reward screen pop-up until its fully loaded in then it should not trigger,don't use your controller to scroll if you want to, move slowly to extract when close to it like 20m away, and use the keyboard to move to it. Happy Hunting Tenno! this is a Temp work around, it might not work for all of you but i hope it helps some people out until they fix this. Plz be patient

Edited by LordxZarcxon

Just now, LordxZarcxon said:

The reward screen shouldn't lock up if you don't scroll during its popup because it seems to trigger it when you try to scroll through the rewards and it will lock the game up let everyone know :D

I'll try this again but I'm not even touching anything and i get a completely blank "Progress & Rewards" screen. Not even possible to scroll since I'm playing with an xbox one controller -_-

1 minute ago, Aristo1413 said:

I'll try this again but I'm not even touching anything and i get a completely blank "Progress & Rewards" screen. Not even possible to scroll since I'm playing with an xbox one controller -_-

try to move slowly when near extract, dont worry you are not alone and this is Temporary.