Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stuck on Rewards Screen Bug

ZskyZeArtist

On 11/23/2017 at 6:49 PM, ZskyZeArtist said:

Since the new update I've gotten the same bug multiple times. So when I do kuva runs (siphons and floods), I keep getting the background for the reward screen but it doesn't update and I end up not being able to move nor am I able to see my rewards. Other members of the squad can start missions with me there, it's just I cannot move (Like I'm stuck at the reward screen). The only fix so far for me is to close the game when it happens. I've never had that kind of bug before so I'm thinking it came with the new update.

Update: It happens on other missions.

acbc37b176890695f465552a7dc2d60c.jpg

This is happening non-stop to me as well. Host, client; solo. Doesnt matter. Happens at least 1-2 per 3 hour session, and its getting old. Fast.

For those who have been having issues. It only happens when you are pressing something on the controller when the mission rewards overlay pops up. Bullet Jump into extraction and don't touch the controller until rewards pop up. It sucks when you get a mission type that ends abruptly without having to go to extraction but this has helped me stay sane throughout the weekend. 

8 hours ago, JyuDragon said:

Simple solution until it is fixed - Don't play warframe with a xbox controller - PC is not a game console, it has keyboard and mouse for a reason.

Don't be a #$&(%.  Period.  This game is across multiple platforms, some of which require controllers.  So, it's not out of the realm of possibility that those players, having switched to PC, still want to use controllers.  If you can't put yourself in the position of others, just don't contribute, as even while saying crap, you're really not saying anything helpful.

Back on topic:  This bug needs to be fixed!  

2 hours ago, Faerador said:

Don't be a #$&(%.  Period.  This game is across multiple platforms, some of which require controllers.  So, it's not out of the realm of possibility that those players, having switched to PC, still want to use controllers.  If you can't put yourself in the position of others, just don't contribute, as even while saying crap, you're really not saying anything helpful.

Back on topic:  This bug needs to be fixed!  

Go forth and multiply.

16 hours ago, JyuDragon said:

Simple solution until it is fixed - Don't play warframe with a xbox controller - PC is not a game console, it has keyboard and mouse for a reason.

Not a valid point or argument in anyway

ive seen atleast 1-2 players who dont use controllers now reporting they also have been getting the issue on other threads

besides that what about player with disabilities that stop them from being able to use a keyboard/mouse

or someone like myself who has a broken keyboard

with that logic i should buy a new keyboard and ignore the fact the games broke all together (i actually should and need to but currently not a priority)

and the person with the disability should just not have a disability

but back to topic, ive personally gotten to the point i only login to get my login reward and then im right back off, not even a point to attempt play since it very very quickly becomes every single missions ends with the bug, ive also been super disappointed that ive yet to see any even acknowledgement of being aware of the issue or that its being worked on, but hey all the issues with the current sale their having were fixed within like 2 hours

Edited by Tokens210

me too ,after the new weapon update. Even im not a host.

On 2017/11/24 at 12:47 PM, LordxZarcxon said:

move slowly to extract when close to it like 20m away

thanks , but it also happened in a Defend mission...

PS : using a controler on pc.

I'm having the same problem as mentioned in the OP.

I am using a MS Xbox One wireless controller along with a wired keyboard & wired mouse.

Just like the OP, my only option is to close the Warframe window (in my taskbar) after I get stuck on that Rewards Screen.  I've tried hitting the Escape key but nothing happens.

This problem started happening to me after hotfix 22.4.1.

This is happening for me as well, also frustrated at the lack of formal acknowledgement!

As for this:

On 26/11/2017 at 1:53 PM, JyuDragon said:

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and go with you actually being hilarious!

On 11/26/2017 at 5:53 AM, JyuDragon said:

"Simple solution". Maybe for the simple minded. First off, I use keyboard and mouse and still have this issue. Second, Warframe has controller support for a reason too. Third, there ARE console versions of the game. You really have no idea what you're saying.

can we get the devs to notice this, because as of now they don't care and im just beyond annoyed. It happens to me whether i use mouse or keyword at the end of missions. I no longer can do excavations anymore at all. Its honestly pathetic that the devs haven't fix someone so simple yet annoying for many many players...