Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

End-of-mission screen lockup when using controllers.(with Possible workarounds)

Zarcxon

This has Been happening since the 22.4.0 Update, and i think i know most if not all the triggers to replicate it

• Scrolling through the "end-of-mission screen, or going to the standing screen will Lock if up if you have a controller in use.
  • It seems to only trigger when using a controller, however it can lock other people up in their screen, so its not only effecting controller users.

It doesn't Seem to trigger when we use Kb&M Please. @[DE]Rebecca Please we don't want this bug to Plague the game anymore please work get it fixed, and have a good day.

The Work-around is.

• Don't use your controller during the reward screen pop-up until you are back in the ship. It should not trigger when you are out of the mission.
  • Don't use your controller to scroll if you want to, Please use your Kb&M to scroll.
  • Move slowly to extract when you are close to it like 20m away and use the Kb&M to move.

Happy hunting Tenno!

Remember this is a work-around and i can't guarantee will work for you all,and lets hope this gets fixed soon.

Edited by LordxZarcxon
Revised

Xbox One controller user here....triggers when it loads. I don't have to touch anything at all for it to lock up. I've also had it return me to the mission after "extraction" as seen in the screenshots below.

End of mission results:

E873D836BCD0C286CCA577F86B80A54207CB0DBC

After "extraction:"

9B5AE4404C7D35571FC78627E3192E0A2343966A

Still happening. The mouse/KB workaround is unreliable at best. 

So to recap the last couple of updates: Kuva farming is sheer agony on controllers now since Operator mode is tremendously hokey due to the crouch toggle/hold issue which has been reported long since. 

With the advent of this bug we also have a high risk of losing any and all rewards (confirmed for at least two void fissures and several Kuva siphons - shame about the booster). 

I know DE have a lot on their plate right now, but the phrase 'short end of the stick' coupled with the word 'constantly' is starting to feel relevant for controller users right now yet again. I wish the feedback thread for controllers on PC got some more attention, getting a coherent framework going can only benefit everyone across all platforms.  

Getting this too, I've seen a bunch of people posting on Steam as well, saying that they're having this issue.

REALLY annoying to have to force close the program like a dozen times a day (and no, I'm not exaggerating, it's been multiple times today and I haven't even played much yet)