Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Promo Codes

(PSN)Egotrip_D

Question

Hi everyone, 

im pretty new to this game and thought you might help me to find Promo Codes for the Game?!

Thing is all the codes (most of them) which i found up the internet wont work :-(

I appreciate any kind of Information on how to get or find valid Promo Codes.

Thank you guys in advance :-)

Best, 

D

Edited by (PS4)Egotrip_D

1 minute ago, Tora.Prime said:

FREESWORD

SUMMIT1G

PROFESSORBROMAN

KINGGOTHALION

BIKEMAN

ADMIRALBAHROO

SP00NERISM

IFLYNN

MOGAMU

TACTICALPOTATO

ORIGINALWICKEDFUN

SKILLUP

Nice way to get your IP blocked I guess? Just don't redeem them too fast.

Edited by EmilotMargus

3 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

not really, they're 'public' codes from warframe streamers apart from the freesword which is a DE one. 

I know, but redeeming codes too fast CAN trigger a block sadly, since their system might see it as an attempt to just bruteforce a promo code.

22 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

really, never had that issue when I entered multiple codes.

Many people have gotten bans for it. A mod has even confirmed it happens.

Too many failed codes in a short duration triggers DE's firewall and flags you as a bot/attacker and bans your IP to protect the servers. (DDoS protections and all that)

10 minutes ago, LupisV0lk said:

Aside from the freesword one, what do the other codes give?

in game glyphs is really all they can do, there all streamers/partners of Warframe, only the code freesword is from DE and its one of there only unlimited type codes (not unlimited as in you can keep using it but other codes have had only x amount of people can redeem and its done or only X amount of time and its done) meaning any promo codes from DE you find online wont work normally cause they were only avaiable for a timed window or till x amount of people redeeemed it and after that no longer work

Edited by Tokens210

On 25/11/2017 at 12:40 AM, krc473 said:

Too many failed codes in a short duration triggers DE's firewall and flags you as a bot/attacker and bans your IP to protect the servers. (DDoS protections and all that)

I've had this. There doesn't seem to be an easy way to tell which codes still work without using them (triggering the ban). There also doesn't seem to be a method to see which ones have been applied to your account. 

This second would be useful so that when you go back in and forget which ones you've applied, you don't trigger a second ban by redeeming already used codes on your account (which also happened to me). It's very annoying :)

20 minutes ago, (PS4)TactualRain said:

I've had this. There doesn't seem to be an easy way to tell which codes still work without using them (triggering the ban). There also doesn't seem to be a method to see which ones have been applied to your account. 

This second would be useful so that when you go back in and forget which ones you've applied, you don't trigger a second ban by redeeming already used codes on your account (which also happened to me). It's very annoying :)

You just have to be careful when you do it. Enter the codes slowly, give about 10-30 seconds between codes. Then you won’t trigger the ban. The ban is because the server believes you to be attacking the server (many failed requests in rapid succession).

For standard DE codes, this is fine. Just do it slowly. 

Partner glyph codes I am lead to believe have to be done quickly or you miss out. So it is probably this one where people are getting bans.

38 minutes ago, krc473 said:

You just have to be careful when you do it. Enter the codes slowly, give about 10-30 seconds between codes. Then you won’t trigger the ban.

Ok to confirm, you can get 'em wrong, it's just the speed of a failed entry that triggers? That's easy enough, I can try one every say minute just to be safe. Thanks for the tip.

25 minutes ago, (PS4)TactualRain said:

Ok to confirm, you can get 'em wrong, it's just the speed of a failed entry that triggers?

What I was told earlier is basically that they have a firewall to protect from DDoS attacks. Numerous failed attempts to input codes can be read as a DDoS attack. Because you are basically sending junk to their server. So, when you do them with very short times in between the firewall perceives you as an attacker and locks you out to prevent issues. Basically, I fairly good system that has had an foreseen consequence.

Incorrect codes will not lock you out, just doing it rapidly.

EDIT: Disclaimer, I was NOT told this by DE support.

Edited by krc473